Habibi 😍

Hlo kitties_💜😍
Ellarum epdi irukinga
Stay safe & happy...🤗
Let's get on to the story ....🥰
-----------------------------------------

Sivaangi had her dinner and slept with a peaceful mind....

Ashwin tooo had a peaceful sleep...🌝💜

The next day...❣️

Ashwin went to the office and saw Sivaangi desinging a new dress for the first event of Purple iconic...💜

Ashwin went near her and checked her designs..
He was quite impressed with her skills...

(A|N:quite ah loosu payale 😤full ah flat ayitanu kooda theriyaama irukka...😤)

The way of styled fabrics and her knowledge of idea for selecting Cashmere fabric for the event of them...

Ashwin moved silently and let her to do her work ...

Sivaangi effortlessly loved to design and create 😍❤️...

She worked on the coat for maximum 5hours and completed it with pure love and effort 💜

It was quite weird from the usual brands and wears....

Priyanka saw the dress and was wondering how she did this...

Priyanka was checking constantly...how she is like this much ..!

Ashwin came after the meeting and saw Priyanka wondering the dress and Sivaangi is waiting for him....

Ashwin went to her and saw the dress which she designed and was pondering it with a wow expression...

She designed a king's robe as a royal coat and it was done with Cashmere fabric which was well good!

She was complete happy with his expression...

Ashwin: Sivaangi this is absolutely perfect for the event....I really loved this ..Thank uuu ...

Sivaangi: it's my pleasure habibi 😍...

(A|N: Habibi refers to my dear ; my darling ; my beloved & my love)

Ashwin:pardon...come again...

Sivaangi:nothing sir...Just said it's my pleasure....you can try this and come ...

Ashwin went to his cabin's dressing room and changed into her costume...

Ashwin checked in the mirror....It was prefect and crisp to him....

The way she did it perfectly is fabulous!!

Ashwin came out of his cabin and saw Priyanka who was saying that it will not be that much perfect...just see !

Sivaangi saw him...and felt crisp perfect in his attire...

Priyanka was dumb after seeing him coming in the attire which was well good

She moved from the place too....

Ashwin: it's quite wierd from my usual attire...Thanks Sivaangi....will bee wearing this in our first event...and you too design a perfect dress habibi...

said with a wink and felt to his cabin ..

Sivaangi was squeeling in happiness!

In the evening...!

Ashwin called all the staffs to the conference hall and made them to take their seats...

Ashwin:Good evening folks ..So, this is our first meeting...and hope you all will be nervous...So all just calm down and relax...

All the staffs relaxed and impatiently waited for his next words...

Ashwin: yeahh , So this is regarding our first national event across our Country...

Sivaangi was in awstruck...when all the staffs too ...

Priyanka:Yezs folks this is our very first event and this is gonna be lead by our one of the staff....Mrs. Sivaangi .....

Sivaangi was jumping in her mind....

She went and stood in the centre ...

Ashwin:From today ..we are left with only 30 days...which is quite hard to design but I hope that Sivaangi will lead and manage this....Congrats Sivaangi....!

Priyanka:So, that's it....meeting over!everybody can return to your work....Sivaangi you can arrange a meeting for your team plan also...

Sivaangi:Sure Mam...Thank uuu sir...

All went to their respective cabin...

Sivaangi worked at the events schedule plan and in their works...

She was working sincerely without seeing the time which is striking at 10.00pm

Ashwin looked at his sincere working wife and smiled....

Ashwin:Mrs. Habibi konja illa rombavey cute than 💜😍

said without his knowledge!

TO BE CONTINUED....💜

Hey kitties ..💜😍
Hope you all are fine and safe!
Do vote and cmnts about the chapter ..
Vara cmnts kammi aaguthu😥neenga cmnts la sonnatha ennaku theriya varum whether you liked this chapter or not!
So please do cmnt and vote ✨

With love
-Bhavani