Known to all !!

Hlo kitties 😍💜
Have a adipoli and cutest day 💜
Let's jump into the story...💜
-----------------------------------------

After the hectic day ,both felt the office and the next day Sivaangi was in her leave for the planning of event ..!

Ashwin just came with a happiest face ever !

He saw someone else is waiting for him in the reception...

It was Sivaangi's very best friend and His junior too!

(A|N:just imagine any one for this character... )

He said her to come inside and she too came along a bag..

He made her sit in the chair and she made her confort ..

Ashwin:sollunga...and neega Sivaangi oda best friend right??

That girl:Yes senior...enna theriyalaiya Riya...

Ashwin:hey laddu😍!How are you?

Riya:Fine Anna! Neega?

(A|N:nalla Vela Anna nu sonnanga 😌...na thapichen da Sami .!)

Ashwin: I'm super fine da ma !and what's up ?romba naal kalichu meet pannurom la...

Riya:Yeah Anna!And na vantha vishayamey vera...

Ashwin:hmm...sollu ma

Riya:ahn..Anna athu vanthu ungalukum Sivaangi marriage Achu la...athuku oru chinna oru party and re-union vaikalam nu plan pannirukom...

Ashwin:hey nice idea laddu !....

Riya:Thanks Anna !athan neengalum Sivaangi um varuvingala nu keka vanthe...she hesitated!

Ashwin:ada ethula enna iruku...we will surely attend this party and re-union...🥰

Riya:Thanks a lot Anna ❤️✨...

She left the office after having some randoms talks !

Ashwin was in his own deep thoughts...then a small thing made him to be in a huge pressure!!

Ashwin: how did my marriage secret came known to her !!! Shittt.....This is major problem!!

Ashwin cancelled all the meetings on that day and went out to all of them seeing the news in full focused...

Then he saw that his marriage videos and  Sivaangi's pics too !!!

All saw him with a weird and shock look!!

He didn't listen to them , he went straight to his home!

There he got his life back!! He saw her and that moment he felt like home !!

She was playing with her cute kittens....She felt his presence...and found him standing near the swing....

She saw his restlessness and thought to make him calm.....

She knew the reason behind his restlessness!!

Ashwin slowly sat in the nearby swing and eyed her to sit next to him....She too did as he said..

Sivaangi : Ashwineyy....You are seeming little restless..anything big??

Ashwin : Our marriage postages and clips are leaked!! And This was known to me by Riya !

Sivaangi : Riya....Quite suspicious!! how did she know our marriage Ashwiney!

Ashwin: athan ma ennakum theriyala! Seems like media is pressuring me to show you and the reason behind this conceal ....

Sivaangi : Lemee...tell you onething....This is not the matter as you think!! Our marriage is now officially said right? It's a easy thing for you!! So let this prob be in the hands of media....

Ashwin: but they could damage your name right?

Sivaangi thought for a sec and took her mobile..

Ashwin: enna ma pandra nee ?

Sivaangi: ada iru Ashwineyyyy!!

She switched on the live in her Instagram and revealed about her marriage and abt her husband too....This was also being posted in Al's instagram acc too!!!

Ashwin was quite impressed with her skills in tackling the media pressure and secretly his heart too !!!

Ashwin: Thanks di pattu said and pinched her cheeks hardly !!

Sivaangi : abhaa daiii winced in pain and later smiled by touching the place where he pinched!!!

Ashwin heart secretly started to fall for her love attacks ✨

Above the heaven,

Goddess : when are they going to join and when will this author makes the readers heart Kulu Kulu  ??

God : Do you believe in destiny ?

Goddess : of course Manna....

God: apo wait karoo and see the destiny's magic 💜
_________________________________________________________

Hey all💜

Really very very pleased sorry to all for the late update 🥺....Authorai maniungal 🥺....

Missed uuu all a lot 💜

Hope you like this chap....and cmnts la chap epdi nu sollunga...

With Love
Bhavani 💜