1

*Year 2010*

"TAG YOU'RE IT!"

"HEYY NO FAIR"

"catch me if you can slowpoke"

teasing was heard from the two little kids who played tagged with each other as the parents watched their kids play with wide smiles. the kids were a boy and a girl, friends since when they were born literally. the parents of the both the children had also known each other since high school, making them friends ever since.

it was no surprise that both the women got pregnant at the same time. they would laugh and say how their kids are going to be besties and grow up to be lovers. the dads who didn't know the gender yet of their kids, nagged saying "my precious daughter won't be near anyone expect her dad"

the mothers who prayed they would get a boy and girl so their dream can come true, had said "we'll see." and the time was now here.

the two mothers decided on doing a gender revel party together. both were so excited as were the dads. all of the families were there to celebrate with the two couples. everyone ate, talked, partied, and the main event came.

bullets of sweat was on the future mom's forehead as she gripped the needle and tugged the balloon tighter in her other hand. her soon-to-be husband reassured her everything was going to be fine and they'll be in this always and forever.

the future dad took the needle from the hand of his future wife and looked to his best friend who as well was going to be a future dad too. they send each other a nod and on a count of three...

1

2

3

two colors spread around the air.

blue and pink

boy and girl.

this is only the beginning of how the life of sunjin and jungwon began, together.