14

5th period

"hi sunnie twin!" sunoo smiled brightly at sunjin making her smile back at him as brightly. everyone around them just thought two suns were facing each other.

sunjin and sunwoo met with sunoo and riki at the front of the classroom door. sunwoo walked with sunjin even after telling him to go or he'll be late since the building was far. he very much insisted and didn't take no as answer.

"i'll see you next period then. and if you get lost, try and look for jake or sunghoon, they should be around that building!" sunjin told the boy before he left. she watched him leave until he turned the corner and couldn't see him anymore.

"falling in love with someone else already sunnie~" niki wrapped his arm around the girl, pulling her inside the classroom. sunjin's eyes widened and immediately smacked the boy.

"niki shut the hell up omg!" sunjin said in a loud whisper. "what if he hears you?" she started looking around the classroom but luckily she didn't spot the boy.

"you act like you dated him and had the worst break up of the century." niki deadpanned, adding on. " but yeah i still like you guys together though. you barely meet sunwoo sooooo.." niki said to her.

"do you still like him?" sunoo asked sunjin. they both sat down together with niki in front of sunoo.

sunjin sighed. "i don't know..i don't think so anyway. it's been years and we were in middle school so it doesn't matter anyway" sunjin said to the boys trying to convince them but it sounds like she was trying to convince herself.

"you and jungwon would be better together. i agree with niki on that. you guys have a lot of chemistry but if you feel like nothing is happening and just friends then moving on would be the best choice" sunoo chimed.

"thanks sun, i really appreciate it." sunjin smiled at him. "so.. you think sunwoo and i would hit it off?" the girl questioned.

'yes' 'no' they both responded at the same time.

sunoo and niki both glared at each other before opening their mouths and started an argument.

"she'll be better with jungwon obvi, he's literally her soulmates! they've been friends since kids and know every single little thing about each other! they are SOULMATES!" niki argued, clapping his hands for dramatic effect.

sunoo shook his head in disagreement. "absolutely not! it's not healthy to be sticking around the same guy for years and not making progress? this is a new chance for sunnie!" sunoo argued back.

"what, that doesn't make any sense first of all? they never confessed to each other so of course progress hasn't been made dumbass! besides sunwoo looks off? i don't know he's giving weird vibes.." niki said in a suspicious tone.

sunoo offendedly looked at niki. "did you just call me a dumbass?!" another argument would've started but sunjin interrupted.

"wait wait- what do you mean "they never confessed" niki? jungwon didn't like me, he had a whole girlfriend?! so of course he wouldn't confess to me besides i need to get over him. it's been years.." sunjin trailed off.

both boys looked at each other and were going to try and comfort her before someone else came.

jungwon sat next to niki and looked at them. he looked first at sunjin then at them again and back. jungwon sighed.

"what's wrong with you sun?" jungwon questioned the girl who had a disappointed face before it changed up to awkward when he got here.

"nothing! nothing is wrong jungwon because i, kim sunoo will make sunnie twin happy again!" sunoo cheered in a happy tone.

niki snorted at him. "how? i'm literally her best friend" he said proudly but regretted his words. he felt jungwon glare at him. niki refused to even give him a side eye. simply staring forward.

now it was sunoo who snorted. he looked at sunjin, who was still awkwardly sitting there.

"sunnie wanna get ice cream after school? my treat, of course!" sunoo said.

the girl's mode changed 180 real quick. nodding her head 'yes' eyes sparkling with delight. she's finally getting ice cream!

favorite ice cream flavor right now start ???
guys team sunwoo or team jungwon👩‍💻 me personally kim sunoo lolll (jungwon of course)