20

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

kim sunoo, one of the popular guys in school alongside his friends. he was kind, pretty, and outgoing. many girls had a crush on him.

sunoo would reject then but would talk with them to not break their heart. he was very flirty, it was a part of his personality.

the other side of kim sunoo was sneaky, observant, and always gets what he wants.

see sunoo had connections with basically the whole school, including students that didn't even go to their school.

so when he asked one of his admirers information about sunwoo, he got it in a snap. perks is what he calls it.

sunoo wasn't stupid. he knew sunwoo had grown a little fanbase too. the boy was indeed attractive and was kind, the thing is he was sometimes too kind.

it had gotten sunoo's attention when his twin sunjin was involved in a rumor of dating sunwoo. neither of them denied nor did they agree.

sunjin was seen always with sunwoo, but sometimes you would see her wandering around alone. this caught sunoo by surprise as to where was the boy for the 3rd time not with sunjin.

technically the boy wasn't absent. sunwoo and sunjin arrived together, but she was alone during lunch for the 3rd time.

maybe sunoo thought he had been doing drugs when during lunch he went to get a snack. he headed to the cafeteria on a mission to get there before anything ran out.

sunoo took a quick glance at a empty hallway before looking ahead but he did a double take. his pace stopped completely. sunoo was stunned by what he was even witnessing.

two figures were up against the wall, more like one was being pinned. he noticed the boy's backside was familiar but the other person was blocked by his back. it seemed like the two were in a deep conversation because they did not hear the small gasp.

sunoo was shocked. he thought he had interrupted a moment and was going to walk away when he heard the a girl's voice say 'sunwoo oppa'

omg. is that sunwoo and sunjin? sunoo could not believe it was them. sunjin would never do that especially in a public place. and the girl's voice was a little too high pitched to be sunni.

sunoo noticed the boy move down to the girls neck. before he could even move, he saw the girl. that was definitely not sunjin.

the girl who was in a daze, snapped her eyes open in shock by the eye contact. she let out a small gasp.

the boy kept kissing her neck, he thought the gasp was caused by him, mentally patting himself on the back. but was unaware of who had been watching.

kim sunoo did not spend a second longer and ran out of there. forget the snack because what the heck was that.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

this felt like the fastest he had ever run before someone screamed his name. he did not turn around thinking it was the girl who caught him.

"KIM SUNOO"

he ran faster before turning a corner. he collided with someone sending them both to the ground. letting out a big 'ow' he forget he was being chased.

"kim-kim sunoo- oh my gosh hold on.. why the heck did you run so fast?" the culprit of chasing him was panting for air, holding on too the wall for support.

sunoo looked up and caught one of his classmates. she had also been a girl who had a crush on him but never confessed deciding to keep her friendship.

"omg i'm so sorry!" sunoo got up and quickly helped the person he knocked down.

a girl with blond hair tied in a ponytail grabbed his hand, lifted herself up. "it's okay, i wasn't aware either."

sunoo was going to reply when the other girl spoke. "kim sunoo i have news for you"

his attention was directed to the girl who pulled out her phone before facing it towards him. it was a picture of a boy with a girl.

"who is it?" sunoo asked very confused. the boy looked familiar but their uniforms were different.

"sunwoo. and next to him is his ex girlfriend." the girl then scrolled again. the same boy but different girl. "sunwoo again but different ex."

it went on. she showed about 6 pictures. all sunwoo different girls.

"what.. how did you find these?" sunoo grabbed the phone zooming in closer. he couldn't believe it. that boy was definitely sunwoo.

"one of my friends from that school. she told me all about him, he had multiple girlfriends." the girl said. "sunwoo was cheating on all of them. all the girls in the pictures got cheated on by him."

"wait- kim sunwoo?" the girl with blond hair was still there. she had never left.

the two looked at her in shocked forgetting she was there.

"yeah kim sunwoo, new kid to this school" sunoo said. he observed the girl. "why? do you know him?"

the blond girl left out a loud sigh before nodding. "yeah i went to his school last year but i moved. he.. he was my ex" she closed her eyes in shame.

"huh? your ex? kim sunwoo? does that mean he like- you know.. cheated on you?" the chaser of sunoo said.

"yeah he did actually, 2 times but i still stayed with him." she walked up to sunoo before taking the phone and going back to a picture. she stopped and flipped it to them. "that's me"

the two got closers. they looked at the girl in the picture then at the blond girl, then back at the picture. they definitely look the same aside from the hair.

"i dyed my hair. didn't want anything to do with what happened at that school." she shrugged. "basically a new start you can say" she ran her fingers threw her blond hair before giving the phone back. "looks like it didn't do much since he's here now"

"can you come with me? both of you." sunoo blurted out but didn't wait for their answer before walking away. his friends had to know now.

idk where i'm going with the story now lolss.
i'll try to update more often but i had free time so decided to post as much before i have no time at all