She's Here!

CTTO: feastsonyourscreams (Tumblr)

Y/n smiled as Castia opened its door for her "Thank you, Castia." She yawned as she walked through the rooms making her way to Camilo's door. She knocked four times before yawning again and rubbing her eyes.

"Ah Y/n!" Camilo exclaimed as he opened his door "Come in! Come in!" He grabbed her hand pulling her into the giant room.

"Camilo...calm down..." She sighed, taking a seat on his bed.

All the boy could do was smile, in his defense, his crush just came over to his house to see him! He was ecstatic!

"Mi vid-" he stopped himself "Y/n you look tired come here..." He put his arms out for her.

Y/n rolled her eyes before laying her head on his chest. The h/c girl laughed as he played with her hair. "Soo any funny stories about the amazing Madrigals? I'm all ears!" She yawned again.

"You should sleep."

"I'm fine Chamaeleon... I'm a big girl and I can handle one night without sleep." She grabbed both of his hands "Now what's with Isabella and that new girl in the village? They are so adorable together!" She looked up at him "Ooh and Dolores and Mariano! So cute! Not as cute as your parents! I want a relationship like theirs!" The more she talked the slower she got.

The girl got closer to Camilo making him go red. He loved everything about this girl, she could breathe and he'd die of happiness.

"You know I-" Suddenly she stopped and Camilo could hear her soft breathing. She had fallen asleep on the boy who was now panicking, he was extremely happy but he didn't know what to do.

-

Y/n's e/c eyes opened to a beautiful sight, Camilo. She was a bit startled before remembering she had fallen asleep while cuddling with him. After she moved Camilo woke up too.

"Oh my- Camilo I'm so sorry!" Her face was quickly becoming a beautiful red color "I didn't mean to fall asleep! I- I should go now!" She stood up but Camilo grabbed her wrist pulling her back down in a quick motion.

"No, don't go. I don't mind." His morning voice made her swoon and the way he was looking at her! She could die!

Her heart skipped a beat as he pulled her close "Chamae- Camilo I should really leave now." He just pulled her closer "Or I guess I could stay a bit longer..."

"I like that idea, Mi Vida."