Prologue

Springtrap's P.o.v (I know Spring is male in the game but here, Spring is a girl)

I was pissed off when I heard that I had to go and help set up for my little brother's party. I have two brothers: Bonnie and Bon. I'm the oldest, then Bonnie and lastly Bon. I was a yellow bunny, almost gold though. I wasn't exactly the optimistic type but Bonnie was. He was that one purple bunny acting like a 12 year old; Trying to be cool. Bon was lastly the bright blue bunny that acted like he was innocent and cute but he was a nightmare, a pain in the exhaust pipe. We lost our mum and dad in 1987 due to a car crash. It was Bon's birthday and I had to set it up. I groaned and looked at the clock.
3:00 am
I had to move, the party started at 10am in the morning. I left a not for Bonnie and drove off to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

I knocked on the door then saw that they were closed until 8am. I groaned loudly and started cursing. I drove home and decided to come back at 8 and set up then. I grabbed the note I left for Bonnie and stuffed it into my pocket for later. That's when I then reliesed he wasn''t there anymore. I rolled my eyes then walked to my room and found him there looking through my collection of him.

"WHAT THE HELL BONNIE, GET OUT!" I screeched. Bonnie grabbed a photo then smirked. "What's this Spring?" Bonnie asked with a tight grip of the photo. I snached it and Bonnie snatched it back. "GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled. Bon Bon woke up and must have seen what was going on because he was excited, he thought that it was his birthday party, already. I ordered everyone to go to sleep but Bonnie kept the picture of... him and stayed in my room. I screamed at him then remembered the photo of... him. He was a gold bear, with a blue bowtie and blue tophat. I always dreamed of him and had a mega crush on him. Bonnie took my only good photo of him. It was 4am so I had to sleep, I needed to wake up later and set up his suprise b'day party.

Time: 8:05am
I woke up groaning and sneared at the alarm clock. I saw the time and widened my eyes. "OH HOLY GREASE AND PIZZA CHIPS! I GOTTA MOVE!" I yelled. I thanked god that I didn't wake up either of the boys so I got dressed, locked my door then drove as fast as I could to the pizzeria and hoped that I would finish in time. I ran in then bumped into someone. I fell backwards and so did the man. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean t-" I studdered then stopped with my eyes wide opened. It was him, it was Golden.