Meeting a Soul Mate...

A/N: After 3 months, I have finally updated! Hallelujah!

 'The puppet is quiet...' Bon instantly thought. "How'd you even get here?" Springtrap asked Bon Bon while raising an eye brow. Bon Bon whimpered, "I feel like I'm being left behind... Like with You and Golden. Then theres Bonnie with either Chica or Freddy. I don't even know anymore..." he said while looking to Bonnie leaning against Freddy and blushing. Springtrap frowned while looking to Golden. "I know, I got a cousin that you hang out with." Golden said while going down to Bon's height level. Gold grabbed the buildings phone and rang his cousin, "Mmhm.... So are you available?..... Are you sure?.... That'll be fine... I'm sure you guys will be fine together.... Ok bye!" Gold returned the phone to its spot and smiled big, "He's on his way, with a couple of friends. " Bon smiled uneasily. "Y'know how I'm not good at making friends..." Bon said to Spring. Spring smiled weakly, "I'm sure this will be an exception... Now where were we?" Spring turned to Golden smirking. Golden locked lips with the bunny making Bon wrinkle up his nose. "ew ew EW EW EW!" he started screaming not stopping the two from making out. Bon screamed and ran to Bonnie who was now making out with Freddy. "NO NO NO NO!" he then ran then ran to the entrance bumping into a group. "Oh, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to bump into ya..." Bon quickly scurried up and began walking away fast. "Hey wait!" Bon froze. "Are you the one Red's (Toy Freddy) cousin was talking about?" a girly voice said while coming closer. "Yeah, I think she is." A different girl type voice replied. "BOY!" Bon screeched. The girls walked up to infront of Bon. "Well sorry." They both said at the same time with a disgusted look. "Well, I'm Red, That's T-Chi and That's Mangle. Nice ta meet you." Bon finally turned to see the boy. 'Oh, my gosh.' Bon thought. "I'm Bon. Nice ta meet you."  'Omg!!! He's kinda cute! Wait, am I becoming Spring and Bon?!' Bon thought with horror slowly creeping onto his face.

"You okay Bon?" Red said while putting his hand on Bon's fore-head. Bon snapped out of his day dreaming, "Yeah, I'm f-fine..." he smiled. Red smiled in return, "Well, looks like Cousin Gold is occupied..." Red said while looking to the right of Bon and seeing him roughly kiss Spring. Bon wrinkled up his nose again, "Ugh, that's nasty..." Red smirked, "Not while your doing it..." Bon tensed up while turning back to Red slowly, "Wait wha-" he stopped when Red grabbed his hand and went around a corner and pinned him to a wall, he gently pecked Bon's lips making Bon blush madly red, "Red? We only just met! And I'm a guy!" Bon complained. Red smirked  while his hair covered his eyes, "Less tongue, more lip." Then Red dug into the kiss. 'Holy shit.' Bon thought

Spring and Goldie peeked around the corner smirking, "Aw, Bon finally understands it..." Spring said. Goldie laughed, "Look at T-Chi and Mangle" he then laughed hysterically but not loud enough for the others to hear. T-Chi and Mangle were just staring at the two with their jaws wide open. Bon had given in to Red and joined in, Goldie quickly planted a hiccie on Spring's neck making Spring giggle softly, "Your a mess Golden Freddy..." Spring kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck, 

"But your my mess..."