Meet and Greet

Springtrap's P.o.v still~~~

"Ah, S-Sorry there! Didn't mean to get in your way, I'm Golden Freddy but you can call meh Golden!" Golden smiled and offered his hand. I looked at it then took it. It was so soft that I thought I was going to melt. It was breath taking. I stood up and he adjusted his bowtie. "So, I'm kinda a mascot here with my brother and friends..." he trailed off while looking at me. I nodded smiled big. "I uh, gotta set up for my brothers birthday," I told him while picking up all my stuff. He was still smiling which made me what to praise him. "Want some help?" I froze. "Um, sure?" I said. 'Whats wrong with me...' I thought. "I show ya around, mkay?" he asked offering his hand again. I took it and nodded.

He showed everything but the 'other animatronics'. So I asked him and he nodded and dragged me to the stage.  "And this is my brother Freddy." he said while letting go of my hand and nudging Freddy. Freddy groaned then shot his eyes open. "Aye there, Ima Freddy, as Golden has told you... I guess." Freddy said while cracking his endo skeleton into place. Hi waved slowly then introduced myself then did the same to Chica and Foxy. Then everyone all helped me set up for Bon's birthday.I looked over to Chica and saw her looking at a picture. I went behind her a saw who it was. I bursted out laughing then she snapped her head towards me. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?! I'M SURE YOU HAVE A CRUSH!" she screeched. I wiped any tears away then sighed. "Oh my god you have a crush on my retard brother?!" I said while trying to keep in the laughter. She widened her eyes then started screaming. I ran off to finish the decorations.

It was done, all finished. I was so happy then I checked the time.

9:55am

"OH HOLY CRAP! I GOTTA GO! I'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW MINUTES GUYS!" I yelled while running through the halls. Golden was at the exit. I smiled then he hugged me. I was hopeing that he didn't see my face because I knew it was red, strawberry red. I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could.

I got home to find Bonnie getting Bon ready for the party. I thanked him then smirked. He questioned me but I pushed them in the car and drove back to the pizzeria. Bon was confused while Bonnie laughed hard at his face. Bonnie and Bon were very close, they were like twins. Their age wasn't that different and they had like the same personality. I was often left alone with my phone. We finally arrived again at the pizzeria.