That Night

I groaned with exhaustion. "W-What h-" I stared at Golden who I was leaning on. All the beer bottles were finished and scattered all over the floor and tables.

Then I remembered what happened.

I had flashbacks of last night. Kissing, laughing, drinking and all sorts of stuff. I saw Golden wake up slowly then he saw me. I locked eyes with him then we both cracked up laughing. "How was last night? Did ya like it Spring?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes, "Of course Goldilocks." I smiled. He picked me up then kissed me. I was in shock then remembered another part of last night.

Spin the bottle.

I hugged him while he still kissed me. I finally leaned out then ran off waving.

"I gotta get home, see ya!" He waved slowly while I ran to my car and drove home smiling.

Bonnie and Bon were screaming and yelling at me when I got home. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE WERE WORRIED!" Bonnie screamed. Bon nodded violently then slapped my arm. I yanked it away then sighed, "Sorry, I bought you ice cream happy?" I said while putting an annoyed face on. Then smiled big then scrambled away to the kitchen. I walked to my room smirking, "Works every time."

I wondered if I was ever going to see Golden, Freddy, Chica and Foxy again. It made me feel sick to my stomach then Bonnie knocked on my door. I said 'come in' then he came to my shyly to my suprise. He scratched his arm then looked down, "I got a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza..." he whispered. I stared at him, "Wait What?". He sighed then repeated the same line more quieter. I smiled then hugged him, "Good for you, I'll drive you there sometimes, since your still on P." I smiled. He hugged me back then whirred loudly,

"Thanks Springy."

Well, my question was answered, I was going to see them again. Just going to be awkward, a bit. I drove back to the pizzeria then dropped Bonnie off. I told him I'd be back soon and that I had to get... something. I grabbed a bar of chocolate from the shops and a blue bow tie. I drove back then ran up to Golden.

"Hey Goldilocks." I smiled.

He turned his head the smiled, "Aye Springy."

I shoved the chocolate and bow tie in his hands, "There's the return gift."

He hugged me and I hugged back, "Thanks Spring."

I nodded then kissed his cheek, "No problemo."