Puppet

A/N: IM SO SORRY! I'm sorry for the late update!!! I've been really busy for the past week. I'm so happy, no NAPLAN. Anyway, I apoligise. Plz forgive me, anyway... ENJOY!

Bon Bon's pov

I had snuck into the car with Spring and Bonnie. I ran into the pizzeria without being noticed. I'm kind of getting left behind. Y'know, with Bonnie and Chica, then Spring and Golden. I decided to see what I could do in this pizzeria.

"Hey you..."

I looked around, no one was there.

"Come to the back room..."

I know I shouldn't... But curiosity!

I ran over to the backroom then gasped. Some demotic puppet creature giggled and glared at me. "Good boy..." he giggled again. It began choking me and some black stuff surrounded me. I screeched and tried to escape. It was just too strong. "W-Why...?" I choked out. It glared at me again with a smirk, "Because, I'm the master." he hissed. I couldn't see anymore so I screeched. I stopped when I couldn't move.

Springtrap's Pov.

I kept hearing screeches and screams so I stopped kissing Golden and searched around. "Bon Bon?" I questioned. Golden widened his eyes then began running to a abandoned looking room, "Puppet." he said flatly. I catched up to him then he stopped at the door. "I don't think you want to come in here." he said while looking at the door. I shook my head, "Nonsence." I said. He slowly opened the door and poked his head through the gap. He gasped then I opened the door wide and gasped aswell.

Some demotic creature was holding and crushing my little brother.

"LET HIM GO!" Golden screamed. The creature giggled, "Oh Golden, don't want to put your hope on your ego hm?" it hissed while throwing Bon Bon around. I began crying, "Let him go." I whispered. The creature began to laugh, "Fine."

He dropped Bon Bon and disappeared. I ran up to Bon Bon and hugged him tight. Bon Bon's eyes flickered to life, "Thank you..." he said softly.

Bon Bon's Pov.

I can sense him. He is now apart of me. In me. I'm going to try and keep him from hurting my family,

Even if it means sacrificing myself...