Chapter 1 - Thief in the Night

One night, I was having trouble sleeping when, just outside my cell 7, I heard two voices I've never heard before

One night, I was having trouble sleeping when, just outside my cell 7, I heard two voices I've never heard before. Well, I couldn't have heard them before because this is a women's prison and what I heard were two male voices. I lay there pretending I was asleep.

???: "We'll have a better chance if we split up. You start here and I'll head further down."

???: "Fine. Don't get caught."

???: "Right back at you."

I heard my lock being picked and my cell door swung open. Then whoever came in started rooting around in my draws. I silently got out of bed, pulled out my lighter and struck it.

Alison: "Unless you want to be burned alive, I suggest backing away from the drawers."

He froze and did as I said.

Alison: "Good. Now turn around slowly. I want to see just who would be stupid enough to break in here."

The stranger turned to face me. I was surprised when I saw, not a scared or guilty look on his face... but... an attractive one.

???: "My, you're quite bold, aren't you?"

Alison: "Hmph... who the hell are you?"

Honey: "You can call me Honey. Please to meet you, miss..."

Alison: "12... inmate number 12..."

He smiled.

Honey: "Why, surely you have a name."

Alison: "I do, but I'm not going to give it out to some perverted stranger rooting around in my drawers. And I'm guessing your friend you were with outside is doing the same thing in another cell."

He tried to be smooth, but I had him backed into a corner.

Honey: "Aheh..."

Alison: "Why did you come here?"

Honey: "Uh... before I answer that... I do have one question..."

Alison: "What?"

He went back to being the smooth playboy.

Honey: "Would you be so kind as to tell me the colour of the panties you're wearing?"

Alison: "Tch..."

I put my lighter away.

Alison: "... I've seen punks like you before... you're nothing but a perverted lingerie thief, aren't you?"

Honey: "Well... perverted is a little strong..."

Alison: "Ha! You're not even trying to deny it! That's it. I'm calling my supervisor."