Chapter 8 - A Pair of Two Faced Liars

ALISON'S POV

Hey Liv! I've successfully arrived at the guy's Nanba prison! I've been put into Building 3 cell 5, and get this, Honey's right next door in cell 6! I have yet to talk to him. Though, I probably will have when you get this. My new supervisor, Kiji Mitsuba, saw through my disguise straight away though, but he's way nicer than June so he's letting me stay. Oh, that reminds me! Speaking of June, you won't believe what she did. She kissed me! Proper snogged! I'm led to believe she did it to the boys too. Confirmed, June is a total slut! I'll let you do what you want with that information. Anyway Liv, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I could never have gotten here without your help. I miss you, but I'm sure we'll see each other again one day. Until then, don't forget to write! Love to you and the girls! Alison

Alison: "Good."

I left my cell and headed to the mailing department.

Alison: 'Liv and I went through all this trouble to get me here. And I haven't even gone to see Honey yet... Kiji warned me about revealing myself here. So is it safe to do it now? Hm... I should probably start by meeting him as Rylan, then I'll decide how to do things from there-'

Alison: "AH-!"

I bumped into someone in the corridor and fell backwards.

???: "Hey, watch were you're going, punk!"

Rylan: "S-sorry."

Alison: 'Wait... am I going crazy or was that Honey's voice...'

???: "*sigh* Here."

I saw a hand in front of my face and looked up to see who's it was. I gasped.

Honey: "Do you want help or not? I don't have all day."

Alison: 'Honey-? No... it couldn't be... why does he seem so... different?'

Honey got frustrated and just grabbed my hand before pulling me up.

Honey: "The hell's wrong with you?"

Rylan: "Uh- uhm..."

Honey: "Wait, you're the new guy, right? Number 41?"

Rylan: "Yes... I'm Rylan."

Honey: "You can call me Honey."

Alison: 'It is him...'

Honey: "You seem somewhat familiar... have we met before?"

Rylan: "Uh- no... I don't think so."

Honey: "Hm... Well now I've met you, Trois can stop pestering me about it. See you around."

He kept walking but I grabbed his arm.

Rylan: "Honey, wait."

Honey: "Hah?"

Alison: 'Calm down... not here... not like this...'

I let him go.

Rylan: "Nothing."

Honey: "You're kind of a strange one, aren't you?"

Alison: 'Like you're one to talk...'

We both walked separate ways. I went to deliver my letter to the mailing department before going straight back to my cell.

Alison: "What the hell just happened?"

I flop onto my bed and as my back hit the mattress, a single tear slipped out.

Alison: "Was that really Honey?... Or does he have some... passive aggressive, arrow headed twin?!... no, of course not... that's just stupid..."

I took the letter Honey sent me and held it up above my face.

Alison: "Was the man I first met... the one I fell in love with... just an actor? Was who I met in the hall just now... was that his true self?"

I put the letter back in my pocket.

Alison: "*sigh*... men are so complicated..."

I sat up and felt an intense pain in my breasts.

Alison: "Ow! Goddamn! What is- oh, the binding tape."

I stood up and walked over to my mirror. I reached under my shirt and carefully took the tape off. As I stood there massaging my breasts, looking myself up and down, I came to a realization.

Alison: "Heh... after everything I just said about Honey... I'd almost forgotten that I'm doing the same thing... pretending to be someone I'm not... I wonder... if Honey finds out who I really am, will he continue acting like himself, like he is now? Or will he pretend again?"

I jumped and spun around when I heard my cell door open.

Honey: "Rylan? Listen, Kiji sent me to—"

Both our eyes widened when we saw each other. He did a quick glance down at my chest before rushing back out the door.

Alison: "Wait! I-! AAHH!! NO!"

I fell to my knees with tears filling my eyes.

Alison: "It wasn't supposed to happen like this..."

Jesse Waldock: "I just wanted to take a minute to make it clear for all you dirty minded freaks that she was wearing a shirt when Honey saw her. And to remind my lovely readers that if they want lemons, they can look somewhere else 😊 Now that that's out of the way, please continue."