스물둘

- grandma -

- grandma -

-

-

-

hyunsoo went blank. "uh- well.. i learned everything i know from my mother.. but she's far and uh-"

"we're not taking you there." sanghee cut off. anger visible in her tone.

minho and jisung simply looked at each other, confused. jisung had only seen his mother angry a couple times. yes, she was a strict woman, but being strict, and angry are two different things.

"i don't think this is something we want to push-" however, it seemed today was a day where sentences were banished from being finished.

"why?" minho interrupted his boyfriend. the blond slapped a hand over his own forehead. "you idiot." he muttered.

hyunsoo rubbed her wife's shoulder and gave her a warm smile, as if to say that it was okay. "okay, let's go sit on the couch boys."

-------------

"your grandmother.. is a horrible person." sanghee started, obviously catching both boys's attention.

hyunsoo cleared her throat. "she..uh.. she didn't take my coming out well.. i was 14. i left that house when i was 18. for 4 years, i was abused. verbally, and physically. i haven't spoken to her since the day i left and i don't intend to." she did her best not to cry, but a tear inevitably fell onto her cheek. sanghee was quick to hand her a tissue.

"i'm sorry boys, we'll have to find another way to teach you." sanghee spoke, rubbing comforting circles into her wife's back.

jisung and minho went silent for a little while before minho asked the question everyone was thinking. "well.. can't you teach us?"

hyunsoo sighed. "i could. but i'd like for you to find your own mentor." she shared her wish.

jisung was a little confused. why go though all the hassle of finding a tutor if his mother was perfectly capable? he didn't want to push the subject but it was a little irritating. minho and sanghee spoke for a little longer, until she told them to get dressed.

they agreed and walked back up the stairs to jisung's room. "uh.. i don't have any clothes." minho pointed out. the blond boy dug through his closet and found something nice. "here try this." he handed him the clothes.

jisung expected minho to change in the bathroom, just like he did last night. that was disproven by the older boy stripping off his shirt and changing right there. "stop staring, it's weird."

"sorry." jisung giggled and went to find his own clothes to wear.

-------------

minho and jisung made their way downstairs after getting changed and brushing their teeth. hyunsoo and sanghee had also gotten dressed. "are you going somewhere?" jisung asked. sanghee nodded.

"where?" minho asked. "well, first we're going to go pick up your sister." minho frowned. why would they be needing nayeon? "i need to see if she also has the ability. and it would also be beneficial for her to learn now. even if she can't actually use it till she's eighteen, she would know how." hyunsoo reassured him and explained.

"okay then, i'll show you the way to my house." he forced a smile. truth be told, he was shitting himself. he had no idea how his parents would react, he had no idea if his dad was home, or if his house was clean at all. he hoped his dad was sober, please god, let him be sober.

_________
i feel so bad.
i know an apology doesn't even cut it anymore but i just haven't had the motivation.
i'll do my best to finish this book.

- Samii