스물여덟

- new ability -

- new ability -

-

-

-

jisung's parents went back home with nayeon, as she was getting very tired. however the blond boy stayed with his boyfriend, not wanting to leave his side.

"you should go home too, you know." minho broke the comfortable silence they'd created for themselves. jisung didn't answer him, too caught up in the arms of his lover he'd worried for so much in the past few days. minho sighed and ran his fingers through the younger's hair. his greasy hair.

"how long has it been since you showered, baby?" minho didn't mean for it to sound rude, he was just concerned for his boyfriend. physical health can be a key indicator to a person's mental health. his heart would ache if anything were to happen to jisung's. besides, he knew what it felt like.

"uhm.. a couple days maybe? i'm not sure." jisung mumbled. his words would have been inaudible if not for the fact that his face was right next to his ear. truthfully, jisung hadn't showered since the day minho came to have dinner. he was a little preoccupied with other things.

"why don't you go home and shower? it'll make you feel better and by the time you come back tomorrow you'll be refreshed and ready to get me out of here." he attempted to sway his boyfriend into going home. but alas, it didn't work. "no, i'm not leaving you alone."

"i won't be alone. look, i have my phone. i can text my friends and play games galore. i'm not alone." once again, he attempted. but the younger just shook his head. looking up into the older's piercing dark brown eyes.

in truth, minho wanted to be alone. he'd been holding in the pain since jisung's mom got him and nayeon out of there. he didn't want to seem weak, being hit by his father and then crying about it in front of his boyfriend's family? he thought it was weak. besides, it wasn't the worst beating he'd ever gotten.

however what he didn't know, was that if they hadn't stopped haechan when they did, he would have killed him.

another perk of reading people's minds.

"i'm not leaving you, hyung." jisung's voice was sweet and comforting. minho moved his hand from jisung's shoulder to his lower back. "don't call me hyung." he spoke.

jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "why not? you're my hyung-" minho turned his head to the side, away from the younger. "i know, i know. it's just- you're my boyfriend.. you should be able to call me by my name."

jisung looked at him. for some unknown reason, his gut was telling him he was lying. "why don't you want me calling you hyung?" he asked again, slower. minho's cheeks arose to a light pink and he fought a embarrassed grin that threatened to settle itself upon his lips.

"ah- it's silly. don't worry about it." minho tried to get jisung to drop it. but the boy was a stubborn one and he wouldn't stop until he was satisfied. jisung put a hand on his boyfriend's chest. just above his heart. "why don't you like it," he paused. "hyung?"

minho felt like he was fighting for his life at this point. his heart was beating out of his chest at the how the word fell so easily off the boys lips.

you see, jisung had done some reading while they were in the waiting room. he'd looked up certain abilities that they could potentially had. he even asked his mom about some she had. one of them was the art of persuasion, which, they knew about already, but they found an interesting new one. one not even hyunsoo knew about.

the ability to search for something inside one's mind.

the power of the subconscious plays a huge part in this. if the subconscious mind already knows what it's looking for, the process'll go by in a flash. however if you're looking for something you're unaware of, it might take a couple minutes. it also helps to be speaking to the victim about the topic you're looking for, it brings the thoughts to the front.

so as jisung's hand settled over minho's heart, the younger closed his eyes and did his best to visualise what he was supposed to. minho looked over after a minute of silence. "hey, what are you doing?" it didn't take a genius to roughly figure out what jisung was attempting. "hey quit it! get out of my head!" he laughed.

finally, jisung opened his eyes with a smirk. "you like it when i call you hyung." he spoke with a smirk.

minho's jaw hung. "h-how did you do that!?" he exclaimed while jisung laughed, half shocked at himself, and shocked at his boyfriend.

"it turns you on!" he repeated once more, causing his boyfriend's cheeks to redden once more, a lot more noticeable this time. "n-no! oh my god- just drop it!" jisung gawked. "what? no! never!"

minho pursed his lips. "you're so stubborn."

jisung giggled. jisung teased him a little longer before he moved to lay a little bit more comfortably. "deal with it."

_______