Chapter 1 ; What a night

"Y/N ! Hurry up it's 7:24, we need to leave now!" my sister Jlo exclaimed from downstairs as I'm rushing to get my coat along with my bag and my stripper heels  quickly rushing down the stairs "I'm coming !" I said infuriated as me and Jlo made our way to work before kissing our mother goodbye.

Jlo and I enjoyed entertaining people especially wealthy married men, there'd be times where they would be to drunk to keep themselves from falling as me and Jlo would secretly pickpocket them as revenge for cheating on their wives at home.

My mother couldn't care less what we did as long as we were aware of our surroundings that was all she cared about since she raised me and my sister as a single mother at 17 who was broke, homeless and with two kids.

As me and Jlo cautiously walking down the same streets at night as a couple of pedophiles and gang members wolf whistled for our attention since not to be cocky... we were quite the attracters.

"Hey mamas, y'all look lost if you come here daddy will help you" a man said smiling in despair, I slowly turned my head and grinned leaving them in awe before I yelled out "Whistle and call me Mamas once more and I'll cut your fucking tongue off so that way you won't be licking anymore pussy... got that motherfuckers?!" which instantly frightened them to backoff.

Jlo laughs hysterically trying to catch her breath before adding "Y'all heard her, and she ain't playing too so if y'all come any closer to us your going to be losing more then just your tongue" as she sets her eyes down at their pants and looks up only to see them all running inside the house like phoney little cowards before we both casually made our way to work.

A few mins go past and we've finally arrived at the front entrance, I scrunched my nose as I scented sweaty men just exiting out of the private rooms with 2 women in their arms casually walking to the lounge.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the dressing room quickly applying a little bit of make up and adjusting my dark red  stripper clothes before proceeding on to the stage to perform for desperate, hungry, horny and married men.

*the image above is the clothes your wearing*

3 hours of dancing and I could already feel my heels killing me, so I quickly took off my heels before changing positions with my sister leaving me at the front of the stage with a Mafia gang sitting at my very feet "Well this is going to be easy" I whispered to myself.

Slowly going down on both knees crawling towards the leader as I playfully twirl his tie around my finger before pulling him in until his head was in between my thighs, feeling him smirk as his hot breath kisses my thighs and then pushing him back to his seat.

As I got up to observe the room around me I see a women with red hair looking directly at me, she came alone in what seemed like she was wearing a grey hoodie and some tight pair of jeans which strangely turned me on, as I took a glance of her face I noticed she had a deep cut on the left side of her lip bleeding which didn't seem to bother her at all.

I didn't realise that her eyes were fixed upon my body as I fondled around with the pole quickly dropping my waist for my bottom to bounce back up slowly as I gently whine my waist against the girl in-front of me.

The men who were highly intoxicated applauded as the feeling of valuable paper showered over me trickling on my skin, but none of that mattered to me... it was her that I wanted.

I walked off the stage and approached her as I straddled my legs around her waist, I could feel her breathing heavily and I knew I made her a nervous wreck.

Slowly tracing my finger along her chest as I lowered my face evenly with hers as I carefully kissed around her neck as she whispers in my ear moaning as I lick the blood clean off her face.

She smirked and placed $250 in between my breasts as she grasped on to my wrist taking me to a VIP private lounge room.

I was curious into why she was rushing  but eventually we entered the room as she locked the door behind us. "Get comfortable, cause you'll be coming back for seconds" I said seductively as I pushed her back into the chair.

She sat there without a sound licking her lips as I walked towards her, I quickly plucked a quick cigarette from her pocket and lit it as she sat there with a confused puzzled look.

I carefully pulled the $250 she tucked in between my breasts burning it to ashes with my cigar, she stood up and approached me with a distinctive manner, we locked eyes for a good 20 seconds as I exhaled the smoke from my mouth to her face not long until I felt her warm hands around my waist as she shoved me into a deep kiss, giving her tongue clear access to mine.

Her soul kissed me in ways no pair of lips could ever replicate as she made her way down to my neck as a soft moan escapes from my mouth, as she aggressively pins me against the wall while I felt her hands making its way down to my core.

"умолять об этом"(beg for it) she smirked, I gave a silent chuckle and replied faintly into her ear "скоро ты будешь умолять меня"(soon you'll beg me) she was speechless as I felt her hands shake resting on my thigh as slowly one by one we removed each other's clothing.

2  hrs Later

It must've have been a good 2 and a half hours as my tongue was still in her clit hitting every spot as she needed to cum... for the 6th time. She grasped onto the back of my head to keep herself in balance as she kept flinching in pain "Ohhh god, mmm yes just like that" she uttered under her breath. Keeping it at a slow pace.

I stuck my two fingers in her clit as she bit her bottom lip to contain herself from moaning, I grabbed her hard nipple and played with it making her moan even louder "OH GOD I- IM GONNA C-" and just as expected all her juices coated my fingers as I sucked them clean off my fingers.

"What a good little котенок" (Kitten) I said as she tries to catch her breath as our lips connect once again kissing passionately leaving her to pause and asked in curious tone "I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Natasha... Natasha Romanoff and you're?" her eyes displaying on my naked chest with so much curiosity. I wiped the bottom of my lip which still had Natashas cum and smirked "The names Y/N.. Decarter".

I was amazed by her body let alone her face, her lips were tender and her skin was just perfectly soft. I couldn't get enough of her moaning as well as her accent, until I accidentally lost track of time when I received a text from my sister.

" Lolo <3: Where are you? Our shifts ended and btw I got us some free drinks 🤪"

I realised me and Jlo have finished our shifts 10 mins ago, I quickly threw on my clothes and carried my heels by hand and blew a kiss to Natasha and left knowing I probably wouldn't see her again.