Chapter 4 ; Welcoming?

*Alarms goes off*

I was suddenly awaken by the sound of my phone alarm going off just before disabling it my squinting eyes taking a closer look at the time which read 9am, my arms widen out until rubbing my exhausted eyes whilst the sunlight touches my face before getting up casually making my way upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

*30min Time skip*

You were seemingly distracted in the shower singing to 'Adele - Easy On Me' dramatically holding onto the detachable shower head as a mic "Go Easyyyyyyyyy on me babyyy" forgetting that the limousine will arrive in 20 mins before sprinting out the bathroom dripping wet with your towel loosened around your hips until closing the door to your room to start getting ready "For fucks sake I'm so dumb" you chuckled.

It's been 15 mins as always you were applying on small amount of makeup tying up your long straight black hair in to a high ponytail then finally touching up with gold expensive hoop earrings on your ears that belonged to your sister, walking towards the bed your clothes were set on display in-front of you a Dark Red Lapel Neck Button front suit along with the heels to match.

Giving out a faint sigh of relief until knocking on the door could be heard downstairs you rolled your eyes and casually took your time walking to the door flicking off what seems like fluff on your sleeve before proceeding.

Carefully opening the door to come in contact with a young woman standing in-front of you wearing a navy blue leather jacket with black tights and heels staring at you from head to toe.

You smirked and snapped your fingers to get her attention which instantly sets her focus back to her task "You know I can read your mind right" giving a small smile.

"...Oh that's right" she blushes as she rubs her neck with embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it you don't need to say a thing just help me carry these suit cases will you" she nods taking one suitcase in her hand as I took the other and made our way to the limousine outside.

"This is really heavy, what did you pack in here a dead body?" she giggles trying to fit my suitcases in the trunk, I laughed until responding with "Maybe..." her head shot up looking towards me eyebrows furrowed in confusion "I'm just kidding jeez" I giggled patting her back "Alright let's go before Nick thinks we're fucking in his limousine" I said jokingly or was I.

It took an hour to arrive at the tower as I'm not surprised to see luxury cars displayed inside the building rotating to give visitors a show the windows were clear enough to see people on the other side of the room as water sprinklers scatter around the field of grass "We've arrived please let Stark know that we will be coming up in a few minutes " Maria said talking into her ear piece "Yes ma'am" a faint voice replied.

Opening the door she hops out before assisting me out the vehicle "Let me help you out Y/N" she said lending her hand out for me to grab to exit out the limousine taking her firm hands in mine while I gracefully walk out "Thank you" I smiled back as our hands finally go back along our side awkwardly "Follow me inside Decarter" I nodded and we both made our way inside and into the elevator.