Chapter 3 ; Chase

2 years later

It's been 2 years since I woke up from that tragic coma and should I say many things have changed since then. I discovered that the stones that were given to me by an old man who stumbled across me in the alley way gave me powers to perform anything I desired , meaning I could likely kill a whole country or in-fact the whole universe. But I prefer to keep them a secret to minimise the attention from those who I call greedy.

I trained myself to execute every move until mastering to become the perfect mimic, I was determined to find the man behind my sisters kidnapping and also willing to kill him with my bare hands if needed to do so. I've killed a few men who were involved with the kidnapping which gave me motivation to keep going.

Unlike today, I was minding my own business  as I was casually shopping around at the mall for flowers at a nearby florist  for my mother's grave. I suddenly start to feel weird as if I was being watched from afar "Shit" I whispered to myself as my senses were correct.

I quickly purchased the flowers and tipped the florist and left as soon as possible, I rushed my way over to a near by lingerie store and blended in with the customers who were purchasing their items at the front counter.

I peeked through the rack of bras to see if there was anyone suspicious seeking for me and soon enough I spotted 2 people wearing black suits confused to where I disappeared to until one was approaching my way.

I sprint towards the changing rooms and gestured my hands into a ball creating a red portal home immediately jumping through it as it vanishes behind me.

One hand resting on my hip and the other holds the bouquet of white roses as I slowly start to catch my breathe again as I sense footsteps coming towards the room I was in allowing me to quickly withdraw my gun and point it directly at the intruders head. "Who are you and what do you want?" I said calmly , a bald man wearing a black leather jacket with an eyepatch across his left eye appeared from the door and smirked as he makes himself comfortable on the couch as he replied "Y/N Decarter, 25 years of age the daughter of Angelic Mary Decarter.. you were in a coma for 4 years and now believed to be a self taught assassin who is currently looking for Jlo Decarter your sister after the sudden disappearance in 2022... I'm Nick Fury and trust me I didn't come here to harm you but we do need your assistance".

I slowly retreat my gun serving him a fearful look "Assistance? I serve myself, for my only mission is to eliminate the man behind my sisters kidnapping and it will not be interfered by a bunch of desperate frauds that will stand in my way... is that understood Eyepatch?".

He slightly nodded his head and said "We know who took your sister Ms Decarter and this man has taken dozens of other innocent women to work under his will accordingly... we also know about the powers and talents that live within you.. we believe you might be the most powerful and dangerous human being in the universe since your still developing to your powers we can take you back to our headquarters and.." as you disrespectfully interrupt him "and what? So you can use me and put me in a cell afterwards? I don't think you understand that I like to be independent and very much quiet with my life".

He stood up and walked towards me gently resting his hand on my shoulder as he presumes onto what he was going to say " I recommend you joining the Avengers Ms Decarter but you'll be attending as a High Proffesional Agent in need of extra training so you have full control over your powers and in that case you might be training a few of them too" he said calmly. My mind was spinning not sure what to do as a glimpse of my sisters face came across my mind... I had no other choice, I wanted my sister back, I wanted her home and the Avengers were already hunting the man behind it down.

I took a deep breathe and sighed "Deal... but my powers will not be mentioned to the Avengers or tho they will be used in some ways" I said distinctively " Then we have ourselves a deal, Tony Stark will be notified of your arrival and your role as you'll be arriving to the Tower tomorrow morning Ms Decarter... is that clear?" I nodded to his response as he makes his way out shutting the door behind him.

A sudden feeling of heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders as I had high hopes that my sister would possibly return home safely to me at last, unless she's actually gone from this world for good...

I made my way up to my room and started organising my clothes in my suitcase with the other loaded with cash and weapons. I packed everything that I personally thought I might need knowing these missions might be a little seductive since that's what most men think of me when they see a young defenceless woman with a well toned body showing nothing but skin under my low cut checkered skirt.

Finally packing my luggage I pick them both up  having one in each hand as I walked down the stairs leaving it at the front door near the rusty old coat hanger for tomorrow morning before receiving a text from Fury.

"N.Fury 👤: A limousine will be arriving tomorrow at your address to pick you up Ms Decarter, you'll also be accompanied by my assistant and the Former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Maria Hill. If there are any problems or requests feel free to let me know at this time"

"How posh" I chuckled under my breath while I replied with " No Eyepatch, there is nothing else... actually yes can you please be sure to fill my drawers with expensive lingerie" I said jokingly before receiving another text message.

" N.Fury 👤: You'll have to ask Tony... his ass is more richer then mine lol".

I laughed at his comment as my eyes start to fill with tears gently rubbing my eyes and making my way to the living room. At last I drop myself on the couch before letting out a big yawn as my arms stretch out as if I was going in for a big hug letting my body warm up against the cushions allowing my eyes and ears to shut out the silence as I peacefully fall asleep.