Chapter 1

''Quiet!", the class president, Lida, screamed at his classmates of 1a. Some annoyed murmurs could be heard, but stopped in an instant as the door swung open and the one and only teacher stepped in.

The always tired looking adult started to talk while sipping on their coffee, "As you all know, we wanted to do a school trip to the Pacific Ocean and learn how to rescue drowning people from the water..., but that is not possible."

"WHAT!?", most of the teenagers screamed. "That's not fair!", a girl with invisible skin cried.

Suddenly a knocking from the door could be heard. After a sometime without an answer a small creature entered. "Am I interrupting?" "No, not at all." A small mouse like principal in a suit then continued, "I heard your teacher already told you about the trip being cancelled. It's because you are going to a newly found mission. A small island in the middle of the sea, from the investigation so far it's called Dream SMP. You are going there with some other teachers and send us everyday information if there are any living creatures." Some one asked about the knowledge of this place. "Well as I said", the principal continued, „my team and found the island while exploring an old and destroyed temple after a villain attack. There were many old books and as we were analyzing them, we found out that on in a thousand years you could see an island in the middle of the ocean. We did some research about the origin and history and found nothing. As we sent a pilot to the coordination, he got the island on camera. It was pure luck the cameras worked, because of an unknown reasons any electronics stop working in a radius of 5 miles. You can say it is a one change opportunity." Everyone in the class listened carefully to the principal without interrupting the long speech.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You heard it.

I know it was a chapter only with information but in the next one there are going to be some more thinks. I apologise if it is short but the next one is hopefully longer. For mistakes, please inform me.

thanks for reading!

who are they? (mha x mcyt)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें