Chapter 8

Izuku didn't know if he should worry about all those letters. Yes, they should be a obvious red flag, but is there anything normal about this trip and their world? No. But it seems every writing is from someone else, the handwriting is different every time, and the condition of the paper is often questionable.

With that in mind, he decided to rest for the time being to gain full energy for his adventure. Just as he was about to open the door, the whole ship shook. 'What was that!?' A screaming could be heard coming from the outside of his room. It was higher pitched, probably from a woman.

The future hero slammed the door open and made his way towards the noises. Not noticing the craw watching him from a dark corner. Only when the student turned the corner the bird set off with a loud caw. On its place stayed a long black feather with a silver like color on the end.

Midoriya ran through the empty hallway and up the stair to the deck. Finally arriving, he noticed all his classmates standing in a big circle, surrounding a small being. "What happened!?", Izuku called out, only to receive silence as an answer. Approaching, he finally was able to see what made his friends freeze. In the middle of the circle stood a small figure. It was about 1 feet tall with clean white robes hanging from its slim form. The most shocking fac was that it had no arm and instead of a proper face the front of its head was covered by a small white mask with a smiley face draw on it. The young student crouched down to not seem threatening. Midoriya slowly and with caution held out his hand.

When his hand touched the fabric where a shoulder should be it made a squeaking sound and tried to run away, but the other students cut their way off. When it realized there was no way out it curled up into a small ball and started trembling. Todoroki was nearby and tried to calm it down by lowering himself and trying to send the others away. Fortunately, it worked, and the small creature raised its head after some time to look around. No one knew if it could understand them or if it could even hear the kids talking, because it seemed to have no ears.

The same crow was now sitting on the bulwark and watching them with sharp eyes.

Caw!

At that noise almost all the UA-students turned around to look towards the source of the disruption. As they noticed the bird the first question was how the bird got here, but no one is going to answer. It was then when the teachers reached the teenagers that they noticed land in the distance. Many future heroes ignored the figure between them to stare towards the island.

A black figure was slowly approaching from behind without making a noise. Only Bakugou noticed the person and tried to warn the others. It was to late and only a shattering of glass could be heard before everything got black. The Visitors of the island fell to the ground, unconscious.