Chapter 6

Everything started alright, the birds were singing their songs, the sun peaks over the horizons and coloring Musutafu in orange light. Even the prettiest moments had to end, this time it was an alarm clock.

It had been a week since the teachers informed the students of their mission. That means they are leaving today.

With a groan Izuku Midoriya punched his alarm to stop ringing. It was the day to say goodbye to his mom and maybe to Musutafu forever. The bed felt softer than ever, and the UA student did not want to leave all the comfort behind. Luckily, he packed his things already the day before. Finally, after some convincing he got up and left his warm bed. He got up and searched for his favorite clothes. The singing birds were almost mocking to his ears. His mother welcomed him to the kitchen with a hug and a "good morning". Inko Midoriya handed him bowl of steamed rice and some chopsticks. Without hesitation her son gulped all of it with one go. "Izuku!", his mother called from the other side of the kitchen. Walking over she wiped some rice from his mouth.

"Have you packed all your belongings?" "Yes mom. I promise I'll be fine."

Only five minutes after he came out of his room, he was ready to take this mission like a hero.

Unsure he checked his bags again to make sure he had everything. 'Do I really have all the things a I need? Do I have a knife? Yes. A first aid? Yes. Extra clothes for the next two weeks? Yes.

Don't get him wrong, he wants to be prepared for the worst of the worst.

· Knife

· Food

· Map of the ocean

· Books and lexicons if no connection

· My hero notebook

· Extra clothes for weeks

· The letter

Izuku hugged his mother for the last time, telling her how he loves her with his heart and that he'll come back. Leaving the house he made his way to his most likely deathly mission.

The three fiends decided to explain how everything works on the island. If they are asked about the knowledge they will tell the entire story. They hoped the people who wrote them the letters are here to help them and will be waiting in the forest near us when we arrive. Izuku wondered how they will look, he had never seen hybrids, only those where the quirk takes a big part of the appearance. Those on the island don't have those superpowers.

'I hope my parent's will be fine if we won't come back in a week, cause the trip takes a period of fifteen days.

At exact eight o'clock the class teacher entered the room with all the future heroes. For the first time he comes in time. "Ok class, we will be leaving in 10 minutes. Take your bags and we'll meet in front of the school, by the bus.", our teacher announced.

The anxiety only went higher the closer our main three teenagers got to the bus. There is no turning around.

As all the members of 1a got to the bus they all went to a seat near friends. A one hour drive to the harbor was about to start. The ride was quiet, some snoring could be heard from time to time.

Aizawa wasn't the only teacher coming along. Along side him was the pro hero Hawks and pro hero All Might. Both sleeping soundly.

As the Bus took off the principal stood behind tall glass walls, hands behind his back.

"I have noticed your appearance in our school. What do you search on the grounds of UA?", Nezu asked the stranger behind him which sat in his chair in his office.

"||𝙹⚍ ᓭᒷᒷ, 𝙹リᒷ 𝙹⎓ ||𝙹⚍∷ students ᓵᔑリ't ꖌᒷᒷ!¡ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ╎∷ リ𝙹ᓭᒷ 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ᒲ|| things. I ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ꖌᒷ!¡ℸ ̣ ᔑリ ᒷ||ᒷ 𝙹リ ⍑╎ᒲ."

"I understand, but please keep away from harming any of them. In your world I'm powerless so I have to trust your people to keep them alive."

"↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣∴𝙹∷∷||, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ╎リ ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ hands."