Chapter 4

<Some swearing>

I ran away, trying to find my group. The dread followed me, fear.

I turned the corner and pumped into someone. Looking up I saw the same person looking down on me. Like a hawk, and their prey was lying beneath their feet. Panick emerged as no one made a move.

It felt like a century before I heard a call for my name. Closing my eyes and hoping it is all a dream, 'I cannot move and fight this thing', I thought.

Looking up again I saw nothing, only a piece of paper lying on the floor.

The voices of familiar people came closer until I saw them in front of me. My eyes stayed on the paper without looking away or flinching as a hand toughed my shoulder. "What happened?", someone asked, no answer.

After some time I got up, saying I were fine and we should continue in the search of others.

With the paper from the stranger, we made our way to the principal's office.

Arriving we were greeted by a stream of light combing from bellow the door.

Knocking someone invited us with a 'come in'.

All the teachers were there, sitting by a circular table.

Principal Nezu was the first to speak up, "Here you are Midnight, we though you wouldn't come."

"Why are you all here? I though the meeting is tomorrow." "We though to do it as early as possible, I didn't know that you hadn't heard that we were doing it today." All Might added to the conversation.

"Now you are here, and we can continue, but why are my students with you? Could you explain."

"As you can see, they came in a hurry and asked me where you are, so I searched with them around the school, not knowing you all had the meeting. Now we are here."

Aizawa questioned the three why they were trying to find him.

"We were in the library after you dismissed us and searched for information about the Dream SMP."

Todoroki continued after I finished my sentence, "We found a book about old myths and.... Wait, where's the book!?"

"Don't say you fucking lost it", Bakugou screamed at me.

"If you don't have it, we can't help. Could you please my office and go home. Thanks."

"But it is important!", Todoroki tried to explain.

"I said leave!"

Well, my friends and I had no other choice but to listen and leave. I couldn't stop thinking about the book and the stranger in the green hoody. 'We didn't lose it. As we met Midnight, we still had it. Wait.... The stranger! After I encountered with it, I did not have the book anymore.' I though.

"Deku!", I got interrupted in my train of thoughts. "Were I muttering to myself again?"

"Yes. What happened?"