first time ~ cordelia goode

You and Cordelia have been in relationship about one month. You haven't had sex yet because you never been with woman before and you are scared. And also Cordelia is older than you but it's only better - you always liked older women.

-----

It's saturday evening. Today you have plans with your best friend. You going out because she came to visit you and you have only 2 days together. She stay in yours and Cordelia house.
You went to club, had fun, drunk a lot.
And now you can't be able to walk. So you decided to text your girlfriend.

y/n: Swettie, i know it's late, but what are you doing?

Cordelia💋: Currently I'm watching a film and how are you? Everything good?

You called to her and she heard how drunk you are. She decided to pick up you and your friend.

"Oh honneeeeey" you screamed as you see your beautiful girlfriend and hugged her.
"Jesus Y/N how much you drank?" she was a little bit angry but it's only turn you on.
"I don't know honey, let's go home I'm so tired" you said and got in the car.
"Oh I bet you are" Cordelia said with little smirk.

The road was silent because your friend fell asleep. So you decided to tease Cordelia a little bit. You don't know why are you so confident and horny. You put your hand on her thigh.
"What are you doing?" Cordelia asked confused.
"Nothing..." You said smirked. "Focus on the road darling"
You teased her all road and when you arrived you saw that your friend still sleep.
"Cordelia leave her here.. When she will wake up she know how to get home" You took her hand and went to home.

When you and Cordelia entered to house you started to kissed her.
"Kitten, you are drunk let's go sleep" Cordelia said. You loved when she take care of you, but you didn't want to go sleep.
"Nooooo.. please. I'm not sleepy anymore.
And also you look so hot" You kissed her again and started to unbutton her shirt.
"Honey don't do this.. I don't want to do things which you may regret tommorow"
"I won't be regret anything. I'm aware what I'm doing and what I want.. and I want you"
She kissed you passionately and you went upstairs to your bedroom. You tried to undress her but she pushed you on the wall. 
"Kitten I'm in charge here" She whispered and kiss your neck. You made a moan as she found your sweet spot.
"Take me to the bed momm.. Cordelia" You couldn't control yourself and you were embarrassed a little bit because you didn't know that she likes this stuff too.
"What did you just say kitten?" She asked with smirk. God she looked so hot -you thought.
"Ehm.... nothing" You were  shy.
"Tell me baby girl" You melted when she used nick names.
"Mommy... I'm sorry it's so stupid" You sit on bed.
"Sweetheart.. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I would love to hear you call me like that" She said and kissed you.
"R..Really?" You asked.
"Yes kitten" She kissed you again, took off your blouse and throwed it. She started to kissed your chest.
"Are you sure baby? I can stop if you want" She said and looked at you with her beautiful eyes.
"Cordelia I want this. I want you. I love you so much." You kissed her. Now she is straddling you. She took off your bra and said as she saw your exposed chest.
"Oh my.. kitten you are so beautiful"
"I want to see you too, mommy" You said and finally take off her blouse. She was wearing a black lace bra. You take off her bra too and you started to suck her nipple.
She moaned as she felt your tongue on her breasts.
"Tonight is about you, Y/N" She said and started  unbutton your jeans. Now you were in your pants. You trembled when she was touching your body.
"You are so innocent kitten" She started kiss your stomach and massage your thighs.
"Mommy.. don't tease please.. I can't wait anymore. Please..."
"Oh my baby is so impatient" She said and positioned herself between your legs. She took off your pants. Now you are full naked.  
"Jesus baby.. you are so wet" She said.
"It's all for you mommy" You answered.
"Hmm in that case... I have to take care of my baby" She said and started to suck your clit.
"Ohh.. Mommy" You moaned as you felt her hot tongue.
"Scream for me like that kitten" She said.  You expected her finger but instead of finger she put her tongue into you and you made a scream.
"FUCK.. OH MY GOD!" You never felt like this before.
A moment later she replaced her tongue with her two fingers and said.
"I want to look at you when you are cumming" You love see her so dominant. You almost cum when she talk to you in this way.
She started made circles on your clit with her thumb.
"JESUS CHRIST MOMMY CAN I CUM?" You moaned so loud.
"Yes kitten, go ahead" And you cum. Cum like never before. When you came back of your high she lay down next to you and kissed you.
"T..This was amazing, mommy" You said breathless.
"Yes baby it was, but now you must be tired. Let's go sleep"
"I love you so much Cordelia"
"I love you too, my baby doll"
She kissed you and you put your head on her bare chest feeling her heartbeat and fell asleep.

-----
OKAY. THE END.
This is my first story. Im stressed a little bit because i don't know if you like this. Please write what do you think. And if are there any mistakes i'm truly sorry but as i said english isn't my first language.