jealous ~ ally mayfair-richards PART 2

You said and switched the position so you are now on top of her.

You started to kiss her in neck and chest slowly unbutton her bra.
"Oh honey" She said and took your hair in her hand and pulled them.
You took off her bra and started to suck her nipples just like she likes to. Her breasts was very sensitive.
"Don't tease me anymore babygirl, i need you" She was trying to push you down in place where she wanted you.
"Patient mommy, I will give you everything what you need, just be patient" You love tease her.
You kissed her stomach slowly and went down to her thighs. Your head was between her legs. She placed her thighs on your shoulders to give you better access.
You kissed her inner thigh to tease her more and more.
"Baby" She moan.
"Beg me mommy" You said in dominate voice.
"What?" She looked at you confused.
"You heard, if you want me, beg for it"
"No I won't" She was trying to be dominate too.
"Okay so you will have to do this alone" You said and slowly got up from your position.
"Ahhh okay okay please baby fuck me please I need you" She begged you.
"See, it isn't so hard. Now I will give you what you want mommy" You said and pushed your fingers into her.
"OH YES YES YES" she screamed.
You started push your fingers harder and faster.
"You like this rough mommy don't you?" You said and your thumb placed on her clit.
She only nodded and moaned. Your free hand massaged her stomach but when she only nodded you got up and grabbed her throat.
"Mommy I need answer" You squeezed her throat tighter.
"Yes yes i love this baby" She moan.
"Good" You said, went down again and started to suck her clit.
She was so loud. You felt that she was closer.
"Baby i'm cumming" She almost scream.
"Go ahead mommy" with that sentence she cum all over your fingers and mouth.
"Jesus sweetheart that was amazing" She said breathless. "But you never dare again to make me beg, understood?".
"I will think about this , I really liked when you begged me mommy" You said and smiled.
"Let's go sleep now" You hugged her and you immediately fell asleep.

the end ♡