you're mine ~ wilhemina venable

It was cold winter evening. You were in bathtub, drinking wine and listening to your favourite band. Wilhemina was at work. She always works long. She didn't text you all day, propably she was busy. Suddenly you heard simillar sound of cane. She finally was home.
"Hi honey, are you upstairs?" She took off her coat and went to the kitchen.
"Yes baby, i'll be down in minute" You screamed and put a black robe on yourself.
You went down and saw Wilhemina with angry look on her face. She was opening the wine.
"Baby I already opened one, i'll bring you" You said.
"Oh no honey, I need all bootle for myself." She said in angry voice.
"What happend? Why are you in bad mood?" You took her hand in yours.
"Today we had an very important apointment and guess who was the boss of other company" She said druing drinking wine.
"I don't know honey, who?" You were confused.
"John" she said.
"Which John? This John?" You asked.
"Yes, your fucking ex boyfriend Y/N, this John" She took another sip of wine.
You didn't respond because you were actually surprised. Room was filled with silence.
"And you know what? He recognized me...
He fucking dared to ask me about you" She looked at you.
You could feel that Wilhemina was jealous. She always is. So you decided teased her even if you knew, that is not going to end good for you.
"Oh really? It's very kind of him" You smirked, went to living room and sat on sofa.
"Kind? He is still in love with you Y/N and you fucking know that" She went after you with glass of wine in her hand.
You didn't respond again. You didn't even paid attention to her because you were scrolling through social media.
"Y/N what do you think you are doing? I'm talking to you" She took your chin and made you look at her.
"Nothing" You only said that.
"I assuming that, you are trying to make me punish you, is that correct?" She smirked a little bit but still tried to keep her face angry.
"Oh me? Of course not" You said in tease voice.
"I think you are" She kissed you and during the kiss she bited your lip. You felt blood but it didn't stop none of you.
"Go upstairs, lay down on bed only in your underwear and wait for me" she said, you got up and immediately went upstairs. You did exactly what she said.
You were lying on bed as you saw Wilhemina with glass of ice. She pulled out from wardrobe handcuffs, eye mask and little knife.
"You like what you see, don't you baby? I can't wait to use this on you" She said, took your hands in handcuffs and attached them on bed. She stood up and started slowly took off her clothes. She left herself only in matching dark purple lace underwear.
"What a shame! You can't touch me, oh baby" She said and made her cane ran all over you body. She stopped her cane at your thigh and hit it.
She put her cane on floor. She looked at you with her eyes full of lust. She straddled you.
"Why are you so silent baby? Are you scared? Oh don't be, kitten. Mommy is gonna take care of you... but later. Now let's have some fun" She started sucked your neck, sometimes so hard that she left a few hickeys. She went down and kissed your chest.
"We have to get rid of this" She pointed at your bra and took it off.
Wilhemina reached out glass with ice, took one ice cube and placed on your nipple.
You closed your eyes as you felt cold thing on your chest and you didn't notice that she also took a knife. She approached knife to your neck.
"Make any moan kitten and I will fucking cut your throat" She said and took your other nipple in her mouth and started to sucked on it.
"It's so hard mommy" You were trying to not moan as she told you.
"Oh look who finally decided to speak" She smirked and kissed you, still holding a knife.
"It's that so? Let's make this even harder to you" She took eye mask and put on your eyes. You could only see darkness and hear Wilhemina's voice.
She took another ice cube and placed it in her mouth. She ran all over your stomach with until ice cube melted.
"Please mommy do something. I can't wait anymore." You were so desperate. Suddenly you felt hand on your cheek. She slapped you.
"Shut the fuck up, slut" She yelled at you. She slapped you so hard that you felt hot on your skin even 2 minutes after.
"Why don't you do this again mommy" You didn't know why you said that, but you wanted her to be more angry.
"My little whore... I know you like this" She didn't slapped you again but she took your hair and pulled them.
"But this is punishment, you remember?" She whispered to your ear. You felt again cold, metal thing on your collarbone- it was knife.
"Let's see if you can take this" She made a little cut.
"Oh my god!" You screamed.
She made another cut.
"What the fuck Wilhemina?" You yelled at her.
"I said what's gonna happend if you make a moan" She grabbed your throat and squeezed it.
"And don't call me Wilhemina" She whispered and went down to cuts. She started lick your blood.
"Taste yourself" She touched your lips with hers and you felt blood.
She took off eye mask. You finally saw your beautiful girlfriend. You wanted her so bad.
"Mommy i can't please do something. I'm begging you" You tried convince her one more time.
"You took your punishment so good kitten, now you definitely deserved a reward" She said and placed herself between your legs.
"Am I allowed to moan mommy? You asked her.
"Yes, you are, kitten" She said and kissed your inner thigh. She took off your already ruined pants.
"What a mess you made babygirl" She said in deep voice.
Without warning she push into you two fingers.
"Oh my god" You moaned.
She started push her fingers faster and harder. You were so loud.
"Look at me when I fuck you" Wilhemina approached her mouth to your clit, when she was still looked deeply into your eyes.
"Oh fuck oh my..." Your own moans cut you off. You tried to not break eye contact with your girlfriend.
"Mommy I cumm.. OH MY GOD" She added another finger.
"I know honey, I can feel that... Come on, cum.. cum for mommy" She said and thrusted her fingers even deeper.
You cum all over her fingers. You were exhausted.
She took off handcuffs.
"You took everything so good kitten. You are mine... only mine" She kissed you and stroked your hair.
"Yes, I'm only yours mommy. I love you" You laid on her chest.
"And I love you my baby" She kissed your head and took your hand in hers.
A few minutes later, two of you fell asleep in each other arms.

---------

word count: 1212