good girl ~ xandra

Xandra's friends invited you to dinner.
You decided to wear short dress with big cleavage. Xandra didn't like this idea and told you about that, but you were pretty late, so you didn't change your outfit.
When you and Xandra arrived to restaurant you said hello to her friends and also you saw similar face, Michelle- Xandra's ex girlfriend. They broke up long ago before you in good way. Michelle and Xandra stayed in good relation because of common friends.
"Great, just great" You thought. Xandra didn't tell you that Michelle will be there too. You are jealous person, especially when you see your lover's ex girlfriend and Xandra know about that very well. So you decided to give Xandra sweet, little revenge.
You hugged Michelle and welcomed her.
"How good that I didn't change my clothes" You thought.
You ordered your food. Xandra was talking with one of her friend.
You started conversation with Michelle.
"So Michelle how are you? Are you dating with somebody?" You smiled to her, played with your hair and Xandra spotted that.
"Oh, Y/N I'm good really. At this moment unfourtunately I don't have anybody" Michelle answered you. "And what about you and Xandra, everything great?" and added.
"Yes, yes it's amazing" You smile and took off your jacket so your cleavage was visible.
"Y/N please put your jacket on" Xandra whispered to you and smiled.
"No" You said to her.
"What?" She looked at you in shock.
"I said no" You said in fake bitchy tone and took a sip from your drink.
"You littl.." She was cut off by waiter because our food arrived.
When everybody finished their meals, Jack offered you and Xandra that he drive us to home, because Xandra drinked. Both of you agreed. This was better for you because Xandra couldn't say something to you in Jack's presence.
When you came back to home. Xandra pulled you onto wall and kissed you.
"Oh baby, you have no idea what you done" She whispered to you.
"You thought that your little stupid games do something? You belong to me, Y/N. Your body belong to me" and added.
She started to kiss your neck, chest, face, arms.
"Everything it's mine." You tried to kiss her but she declined this.
"Oh no no no honey" She grabbed your chin and looked straight into your eyes.
"Go upstairs" She said.
"Ye..Yes" You said and went to bedroom. Xandra went behind you.
"Take off this pretty dress of yours, kitten" She sat on armchair and lighted her cigarette.
You started to slowly unzip your dress.
"If I were you, I wouldn't tease me anymore Y/N" She said to you in her low sexy voice. You took of your dress immediately.
"These too" She pointed on your underwear. You did what she wanted.
"Good, now go on bed" She said and ended her cigarette. Xandra stood up and started to undress herself.
"You know what, kitten? You made me very horny today with your behaviour." She got on bed and straddled your waist. You felt her wetnesses on your stomach.
"I did?" You asked.
"Yes baby, so why don't you make mommy feel good?" She kissed you.
"I would love to" You smiled.
"Such a good girl" She stood up and positioned herself on your face. You started to lick her clit very slowly but she pulled your hair.
"Kitten, don't even think about that" She said and moaned when she felt your tongue in her.
"YES!" She screamed.
You smiled and placed your hands on her boobs and squeezed them gently. She started to ride your face.
"Y/N! Faster baby! Fuck!" You did what she asked for. One minute later she came all over your face. When she back from her high. She came down and laid next to you.
"Baby you're amazing" She kissed you.
"Now my turn, and I won't be gentle like you" She grab your throat and placed herself on top of you.
"Please" You said to her.
"What? Please what?" She asked you and gave your throat a little squezze.
"Fuck me" You moaned.
"Like that?" She pushed 2 fingers into you.
"OH MY GOD! YES!" You screamed.
"Open your mouth, honey" She pushed her fingers deeper. You did what she wanted and Xandra spat into your mouth.
"Now, swallow" She smirked when you swallowed her saliva.
"Good girl" She went down and kissed your boobs, stomach and she finally reached your clit and sucked on it.
"Fuck! YES! Keep going" You moaned.
She speeded up her actions.
"YES! YES! I'M COMING" When you said that she stopped.
"What? What are you doing?" You said in angry tone.
"This happen to bad girls, I'm sorry honey" She laid next to you. Her back resisted on bed frame and she lighted her cigarette. Xandra took a drag and said:
"You have to learn, how to be a good girl. Good girls don't tease their mommies."

-------