jealous ~ ally mayfair-richards

You and Ally have been in relationship for few months. The best months in your life.
Ally and you wanted to go restaurant.

---------------

"Honeyyy are you coming?" Ally called you because you have an reservation in fancy restaurant.
"Yes just give me a minute" You burshed you hair, took purse and went downstairs.
"Oh my god you look gorgeous baby" Ally said when she saw you in tight black dress and heels.
"Thank you, you are also stuninng sweetheart" Ally has a matching red suit and her perfume was divine as always.
"Let's go" Ally took your hand and you went in car.

*skip*

You and Ally are now in the restaurant. You sitting at beautiful place with the most sexy woman in the whole world. What a lucky girl i'm - you thought.
The waiter came to you and Ally. He smiled to you and you smiled back but is was akward.
"Welcome ladies. What do you wanna eat today?" He asked and winked to you.
"Emm i want pasta and water please" Ally said.
"The same for me but i want wine " You said.
"Can I offer you something else darling?" the waiter said, you looked at Ally and she was angry as hell.
"No, it's everything. My GIRLFRIEND is good" She took your hand in her and give you kiss on your cheek.
The waiter was confused and he went away without word.
The food arrived and you started to eat.
When you finished the waiter came back again.
"How was your meal? Good?"
"Yes, thank you and one more thing" Ally said in her dominate voice and this only turned you on.
"Next time it's better to not pick on someone's girl."
"I'm sorry" he said.
"It's okay. I totally understand she is so beautiful I know, but she is MINE... and now get up honey, we go" Ally got up and took your hand.
You were in the car. The whole situation made you very horny. Jealous Ally is the best thing. You decided to tease her a little bit.
"Ally i like when you are jealous. It's so sexy. You are sexy." You placed your hand at her thigh.
"Kitten, tell me what are you think you are doing?" Ally said and tried to hide smile.
"Nooothing" You said in teased tone.
"You better stop because i will have to punish you for your behaviour."
"Make me" You said and your hand was closer to her core.
"Oh baby, you will see"

You arrived home and Ally immediately pushed you on wall and kiss you.
"I hate when some stupid waiters trying to pick on you. You are mine understand? Mine and only mine." Ally said and kiss your neck. She leave a few hickeys on your neck.
"Ohhh mommy take me to the bed" You said almost moaned.
"As you wish babygirl"
You and Ally are now in your bedroom.
"I love your dress but now take it off I will be back in minute"
You done what she want and lay on bed. She came back with handcuffs. You smiled.
"Baby i see that you know what does it means" Ally said and take your hands.
She attached your hand to the bed. She took off her clothes and now she is only in underwear.
"Okay let's make the rule" she was on top of you.
"First of all, no cum without permission, understood?"
You only nod and she slapped you because she knows that you like it.
"Words kitten, i need words."
"Yes mommy i understand" you said.
"And the safe word is red" You love when she was dominant but always she have to know that everything is okay to you. And that's Ally.
She started to kiss you and went down to suck your nipples.
"Ohh yes" you moan as you felt her tongue on your skin. You wanted to touch her, her hair but the handcuffs stopped you. She smiled.
"That's the part of your punishment honey, you can't touch me, what a shame isn't it? She loves tease you.
"Please mommy just fuck me already"
"Oh kitten you can't tell me what I supposed to do. I will fuck you only when i decide so. Now shut up" she said and placed herself in the middle of your legs.
"Wow kitten you are very wet" She looked at you.
"Yes i'm, because of you mommy" you said.
"Let's take care of this mess"
She started to suck your clit and you scream.
"Yessss yeess just like that" She pushed her tongue into you and you feel your orgasm is bulding. She speeded up her actions.
"OH MY GOD. I cumming" You moan and she stopped.
"Why did you do that?"
"Look at my baby.. so needy. You thought that I allow you to come that fast? Oh my pathetic baby. Now, another surprise"
She reached night shelf and took a strap.
"Now you gonna take this" She said and came back to her last position.
She pushed the full length into you. You moaned.
"You like when mommy fuck you?
"Oh yes i love that , please harder" She did what you asked.
"Fuck yes mommy yes" You screamed.
She slapped you again.
"Watch your words kittten" With that you felt that you coming again.
"Please mommy can i cum please?" You sounded so needy.
"No, hold it" She said in dominant voice.
"I can't please"
"Yes, you can and you will" She thrusted the strap into you harder and faster.
"Mommy i can't... OHH" and you cum without permission.
"Kitten what did you just do?" She said in angry tone and pulled out the strap, but she has actually another plan for you.
"I'm sorry mommy i'm so sorry I couldn't hold it anymore" You said breathless.
"Okay so you like be a bad girl for mommy" with that she started to make circles on your clit.
"Mommy no please i'm still sensitive" You screamed but you liked this pain and pleasure mix.
"You know the safe word, but I don't think you gonna use that because you are slut and you love be fuck like slut" She said and thrusted her fingers into you.
"OH YES, YES im cumming! Please can I mommy please!"
"Yes honey go ahead" She said.
You came all over her fingers and she pulled of her fingers and licked them.
"You taste so good sweetheart" When she done, she kissed you again and took off handcuffs.
"You must be tired honey" She said.
"Yes i'm, but i have to take care of you mommy" You said and switched the position so you are now on top of her.

❗IT WILL BE PART 2 ❗
Okayy the end. Let me know what yall think about this.

stay gay <3