Chapter 1

A/N Yeah btw sorry if this a is crap chapter I didn't know what to write (._.)
Sorry for the crappy description, I can't write them.
And unfortunately I couldn't write any smut in this chapter as I was next to my mum in the freaking car so my brothers were behind me too, so they could literally see anything I wrote.
I'll try and put smut in a future chapter ^.^

************
"Phil it won't hurt if you have another drink," Dan tried to shout above the loud music blasting from the speakers, "You've only had one since the start of the party!" Dan and Phil were at the Brit awards after-party, and the slightly taller boy was trying to get the other to loosen up and have a nice time. "Alright, fine." Phil finally gave in, making his way to the bar. As Dan walked up to the bar and stood beside him, he ordered another drink. "Down that one, and you can have another." He said. Phil managed to down his beer within a minute, and in no time at all was on his way to finishing his third.

"Another?" Dan asked. Him and Phil were almost completely intoxicated; of course they didn't care. Phil nodded vigorously. He clutched onto his fresh drink and downed it in no time at all. "I didn't think I'd enjoy this as much as I am," Phil slurred, "And it's all thanks to you, Dan." Dan grinned widely at him, a bit like the Cheshire Cat.
"Well, I need to thank YOU for getting me into this whole thing! YOU got me to start making videos on YouTube, and if YOU had never noticed me I never would've started. Thanks, Phil." Dan replied, his words equally as slurred.

After a while, they were both completely drunk and couldn't walk straight, so they made their way back to their apartment. "Dan, did I ever tell you how much you mean to me? You- wait, why have I never noticed how hot you look?" Phil said, his eyes scanning over Dan's perfect features. Truth be told, he had noticed before; and he'd thought that his roommate was perfect for quite a long time, really. "And I've never noticed how hot you look! I could really just kiss you."
"Well, go ahead!" Phil replied, and soon enough they were both kissing each other, not gently, but fairly roughly as their tongues danced.

Suddenly, Phil got up and grabbed Dan's hand. "What? Where are we going?" He asked.
"Your bedroom." Phil replied, dragging him to his bedroom, pushing the door to it open, entering it, and them slamming it closed. What happened next altered their friendship for eternity, whether it have good consequences or bad consequences.

************
This was a bit of a short and shit chapter but oh well.
And I'm sorry for the shit cover too, I'm on my iPad as I can't find my laptop charger
And I could've written a more detailed kissing scene but I'm not that good at it, I'll try and do it for a future chapter or something.
Buh bye for now ^.^