Chapter 6

As soon as Phil got home he sensed something was wrong.

It didn't feel right when he walked into his apartment.

"Dan?" He called full of worry. No reply. Phil slammed the door shut and ran up the stairs. "Dan?!" He called hysterically. At the top of the stairs, he found a note, and Dan lying on the floor in a pile of blood. "Oh my god!" Phil cried, tears streaming down his face and landing on Dan's body. "Dan!" He shouted, hoping he could hear him. Phil grabbed the note and frantically started reading. It looked exactly like a suicide note.

When Phil got to the bottom of the letter, he could barely read. He just about made out the words, 'did you actually think I'd commit suicide?! I definitely got you! Your reaction must've been priceless!'

Phil's eyes were filled of anger, tears continuing to stream down his face as Dan jumped up and laughed, "Got you!"

Dan was laughing hysterically and Phil just looked like he was going to murder him. "Why the fuck you'd do that?!" He shouted. "I was literally crying! How the hell do you think I'd feel if you actually committed suicide?! I have a sense of humour but that's going way too fucking far!"
"I thought it'd be funny to see your reaction, so I also filmed it!" He said between laughs. Phil just looked horrified, upset and angry all at once. "What? It's not like you love me or anything!" Oh dear god. Dan said the 'l' word.

Phil just looked down at the ground as tears were still rolling down his cheeks. He buried his face in his hands and sobbed. "You don't, do you?" Dan asked, surprisingly his tone a little softer. Phil continued to sob. He pushed his way past Dan and went into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. He grabbed a suitcase and started to throw multiple pairs of t-shirts, skinny jeans and underwear into it, and also throwing in a picture of him and Dan, his DS and a few other things. He couldn't take it anymore.

Phil was leaving.

**********
Another really short chapter, but I did say I wanted to get to the ending.

Personally I think this chapters a bit shit, considering Dan would never do something like that, and it didn't take me long at all.

Well I guess that's buh bye for now =^.^=

Idek what was going on tbh and reading this chapter back was so fucking cringeworthy so don't stop reading I promise it gets better. Sort of.