Chapter 5

At this point the chapters may get a little shorter as I want to get to the ending so freaking badly (its not I don't like writing, because I do, it's just a really exciting ending) but I want at least 10-15 chapters.
**********
"So, how's it with Dan?" Chris asked curiously. They hadn't seen each other for a long time, about two weeks had passed since Phil last saw Chris and PJ. "Fine, and I've grown aware of why he's acting the way he does at the moment. For the past couple of weeks he's been ranting to himself that's he's not gay and never will be; he probably just can't come to terms with the fact he could be gay or bisexual."

"That actually seems quite like Dan, to be honest," PJ said in reply to Phil's explanation, "And Phil, if it ever gets to much for you, you know with the insults and the horrible remarks, you can just come and stay with me or Chris for a while, let him cool down."
"Thanks for the offer Peej, but I doubt I'll be needing it anytime soon."
"How?"
"Well Dan's gotta figure out what he is and wants sometime, hasn't he?"
"Well yeah, but that time isn't necessarily going to be soon."
"I'm sure it will be some point in the near future." Phil ended, taking a relaxed sip out his coffee.
"What if it isn't?"
"Then, I don't know. All we can do is hope for the best." Phil added, staring down into his coffee.

*********
Okay that was literally the shortest chapter EVER and it only took me about half an hour to write, probably less than that, but I did say I wanted to get to about 15 chapters at the least and I want to write that ending.
Buh-bye for now then! =^.^=