Chapter 5

UN Headquarters, New York City

Everyone in the General Assembly was talking to each other and discussing what they have just been taught. A portal in the pacific takes them to an alternate reality. Filled with aliens known as Neuroi. Not only that Hitler is alive in this Parallel reality. All nations agreed to keep this out of the public eye. They don't want any mass panic or mentioning Hitler. Neo-Nazi sympathizers could come out and start big rallies. 

The 501st was following the US President to another room to discuss possible diplomatic ties between the United Nations and the Parallel Reality. In the room, there were four people including Spacer who just sat down. 

Andrew Spacer (US President)

Chloe Monet (French Rep to the UN)

Wilheim Schnider (German Ambassador to the US)

Takeshi Nakamura (Japanese Ambassador to the US)

William Atkinson (British Rep to the UN)

The 501st sat down in the empty chairs and began introductions

"Greetings, I am Commander Minna of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing. I am here to represent my nation Karlsland" Minna said in a firm tone

"Greetings, I am Weheim Schinder. The Ambassador to the United States" The German said 

"Takeshi Nakamura, The Ambassador to Japan" 

"William Atkinson, Rep to the UN"

"Chole Monet, French Rep to the UN" 

After introductions they all began to discuss on how can they began diplomatic ties between the two sides. 

--------

Tokyo, Japan

Prime Minister Satoshi Shoda was in his office filing some papers and such. Then he heard a knock on the door. A man in a black suit is part of the PSIA came to inform him about the portal.

"Ah yes, I was watching the live event today," The Prime Minister said as she smiled. The PSIA officer then said to him

"yeah not just that, the JMSDF has discovered another team of witches who also came out of the portal."

Shoda looked at him not looking surprised, but acted like it's another normal day "Any information on who they are?"

"Yeah according to the JMSDF and our intelligence, they are called the 502nd Joint Fighter Wing, or known as the Brave Witches," he said

"Very well...are there here in Japanese soil?"

"Yes they just arrived at Tokyo Port. They will be meeting with you soon" 

------

(FLASHBACK)

The 502nd Team known as the Brave Witches went over to the Britannian seas to investigate the disappearance of the 501st. It was also strange that they haven't got any Neuroi activity in a while. Could this wormhole cause them to go away or something?

Leader of the 502nd Team Gundula Hall was looking through binoculars seeing that portal in the distance. Confirming that this maybe be the reason why the 501st disappeared.

"Uhh, are we going to that portal?" Sergeant Hikari Karibuch asked her leader

"Of course, we are going in there! We have to find them!" Kannoe shouted like she was annoyed by her

"It's the logical reason," Waltraud said "come on let's find them"

The Brave Witches flew their strike units closer to the wormhole. As they got close, they felt like they are being pulled in. Like some hand wanted them to go inside. After that, they find themselves in the middle of nowhere. Not to know they were in the Pacific Ocean.