Chapter 7

"How dare you....HOW DARE YOU HARM MY FRIEND!"  Shirley shouted as she loaded her rifle with more ammo and set it to automatic. With the use of her speed ability and going at Mach 1, bunny ears, and a tail popped out of her body and began to shoot at the Neuroi who was starting to shoot our lasers at her.

 With the use of her speed ability and going at Mach 1, bunny ears, and a tail popped out of her body and began to shoot at the Neuroi who was starting to shoot our lasers at her

"Look at her go" Rall said in amazement

"You go girl" Waltraud said

Back at the USS Gerlad R Ford, Captain Johnson was getting a report on what is going on. He tried to contact Alex on what the situation.

"Pilot Alex, what's the situation?"

There was no answer

"Pilot Alex do you read?"

Then another sailor ran to the bridge to inform him what happened. After hearing the news about Alex's crash. He immediately ordered his crew to send a rescue team.

"Send a rescue team immediately!" Johnson ordered

"yes sir" 

A male Sailor is followed along with two other female sailors. 

Shirley entered the Neuroi ship and began firing the inside of the ship. That was until she sees the core of the Neuroi. She immediately fired at the core until every last bullet is emptied. Then the Neuroi exploded into tiny pieces showing Shirley panting.

"Shirley, are you ok?" Lucchini asked as she flew towards her

"I'm ok," She said as she looked down at the ocean blue to see Ethan being pulled out of the jet. There was blood and burned marks on his skin. He was unconscious. Shirley then quickly flew over to the boat where Alex is being transported. 

"ALEX!" Shirley shouted as Miyafuji followed. Shirley and Miyafuji followed the boat back to the ship. She put her striker unit and quickly head over to the infirmary where he was begin treated. They put on an oxygen mask for him to breathe. Then they cut open his clothes and showed off his six-pack. After that he inserted some IV through his arm. They first put on some electrodes all over his chest area and began monitoring his hearts. It was beeping like normal then after five minutes, it went flatline.

"WERE LOSING HIM WERE LOSING HIM!" A doctor shouted

"ALEX!"  Shirley shouted as she was being held by MIyafuji and others.

Doctors quickly turned on the defibrillator and began to rub them together and shouted.

"CLEAR!" 

The defibrillator made contact with his chest as it tried to restore his normal heartbeat.