Chapter 9

After witnessing Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt was shocked to see himself on this screen making a speech against Japan. 

A day after Pearl Harbor, the United States had finally declared war on Japan. As Japan being an ally with Germany and Italy or known as the Axis powers has also declared war on the United States as well. It would be logical if America joined the allies.

THey showed how America would raise funds for the war. People did charities, donations were made. They made propaganda, celebrities raise funds to campaign for the war. As much money was made they learned about the North African campaign. 

On June 6th, 1944 Winston Churchill, Roosevelt, and other allies would begin Operation Fortitude. This would be called D-Day. The Allied invasion of Nazi Germany. 

While watching the video everyone was shocked to see how would the allies would pull such a stunt. Seeing it was just suicidal. Now they can only imagine if they did this with the Neruoi. 

"Oh my god!" Squadron leader Huberta von Bonin said

"The allies just had the guts to pull such stunt!" Kittel said

"That is terrifying" Godfrey said

"In the concentration camps, conditions continue to worse. In 1941, Nazi troops told the prisoners that they are going to take a shower. In reality it was their death sentence. 

People crowded the area, forced to strip themselves naked and forcefully get pushed into the chambers. They can even see Himmler being part of this task. The cries of the victims would shake the witches even to the 501st and 502nd. They can see they were wearing a gas masks and taking out what it appears to be some type of chemical device.

"Please tell me they are not going to do what they are doing!" A Karlslander witch said

The men in gas masks dropped the chemicals inside the chamber and then the chemicals were released inside the chamber. As they did the victims would suffer the immense pain that it was occurring inside the chambers. As they did, Himmler and his men were listening to his victims die. His eyes showed no remorse for the people. 

It was very shocking for everyone. Most of the witches had tears in their eyes after witnessing just how evil and cruel these Nazis were. Some of them went off crying their eyes out being comforted by their friends. Minna was shaken trying to hold back her tears. 

Hitler was also shocked to see what kind of monster he had become in this Parallel Universe. Though he was glad that Neuroi was somewhat a blessing in disguise, still he hated the Neuroi. Worse of all it was Himmler who took full responsibility for this atrocity. Now he doesn't know is Himmler an evil monster or a benevolent person who sells good quality chicken. 

Uschi was crying her eyes out after seeing what her father has become in this reality being comforted by her mother. 

"no......NOOOO!" Another Karlsalnder witche sobbed

"Those poor people," Waltraud said in sadness

Behind Hitler was an American-Jewish male soldier. He was shaken seeing his own people being killed. Not to mention he had family who was victims of the holocaust. He cocked his pistol and pointed his gun at Hitler. He shouted