Sick

Todoroki has been acting unusual recently. He's sick, but nobody knows yet.

Everybody was hanging out in the common area of the dorms. Todoroki sitting in his spot silently, and Bakugo next to him. Bakugo was talking to the others when Todoroki suddenly got up and started running to the bathroom. Everyone started questioning if they said something that upset him. Bakugo ran after him.

They ended up on the bathroom floor. Todoroki was throwing up and Bakugo was making sure Todoroki didn't die. Bakugo got water for him and then helped him up. Todoroki was tired so he was escorted to Bakugo's dorm. as Todoroki laid in bed, fighting to stay awake, Bakugo sat on the bed next to him.

Bakugo looked over and told him to go to sleep.

"You're gonna leave" Todoroki whispered.

"I promise I won't."

Todoroki finally fell asleep. Bakugo then got a text from Deku.

D: Hey Kacchan! How is Todoroki-kun? Is he ok?

Bakugo ignored the text and opened his conversation with Kirishima instead.

B: Oi Shitty Hair, tell that damn nerd to stop messaging me.

B: And yes, Shoto is fine. But we won't be downstairs for a while. He's asleep and I promised I would stay with him.

Bakugo didn't want to disturb Todoroki, so he moved over to the desk to do schoolwork. At one point Todoroki woke up and mumbled "Kat?" while facing the other way.

"I'm over here"

Todoroki turned around and saw him, then relaxed. suddenly, He shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom again. Bakugo followed. Same as before. Todoroki ended up going to sleep again for a few hours.

Bakugo, on the other hand, was getting worried. He looked over at Todoroki who was laying in bed, asleep. He seemed to be tugging on his own hair. He then started squirming and mumbling. He was having a nightmare. Bakugo went over and carefully woke him up. Todoroki woke up and looked around for a minute confused, then he relaxed once he saw Bakugo.

Todoroki laid back down to go to sleep. Bakugo didn't want to disturb him, so he got up to leave. Todoroki pulled him back. Bakugo turned around to say something but stopped when he saw the tears rolling down his boyfriend's cheeks. He sat down on the bed and pulled Todoroki into a warm hug.

After a minute or so, the bed under them started to get really cold. Todoroki was freezing it without realizing. Bakugo pulled back and looked at him. He looked really pale. Bakugo tried to say something but Todoroki cut him off. in a weak voice he said "I'm sorry" then passed out.

"Sho?" The blonde said while shaking him. "Sho wake up"

Bakugo started freaking out. He texted Kirishima and Shinso to come up and help him. After roughly a minute, they came in.

"What's going on?" Kirishima said as he rushed over to the bed, Shinso close behind.

Todoroki ended up being driven to the hospital in the back of Shinso's car because they didn't feel like paying for ambulance. Bakugo sat in the backseat with Todoroki's head on his leg. during the drive, Todoroki somewhat woke up.

"Wha~ what's going on?" he mumbled, eyes fluttering open and closed.

"We're driving you to the hospital" Bakugo said.

Todoroki then passed out again. when they got to the hospital everyone was rushing. After an hour, they were told that only on person could go in to see him. The nurse also said

"He mumbled about someone named Kat"

Bakugo stood up and went in. Todoroki was barely awake. He had a dazed smile on his face after he noticed Bakugo walk into the room. He had a respirator mask on his face. he tried to talk but couldn't. when he realized that he couldn't, he got mad and tried to take it off. Bakugo leaned forward and held it on his face to stop him. Bakugo gave a quick look over his shoulder to make sure nobody saw that, then sat back down.

Just then, the nurse took Bakugo into the hallway.

"Todoroki has an eating disorder."

She gave Bakugo meds to give to Todoroki, and they go back to UA. Todoroki slept for most of the next day because was tired. Bakugo got permission from Aizawa to skip classes and make sure stay with Todoroki.

A/N: OMG this one is absolutely terrible. The logic is fucked up to the point where I couldn't change it without rewriting the whole story. Anyways, thanks for all of the nice comments and voting for my stories I guess. Bai bitch

-Finn :)