1

He puckered his lips seductively, "You look like you're fighting an urge." he mocked.

"Oh, you don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now." 

"Daisy! We have a new client, come take care of him." 

Daisy groaned at the call, she was just starting to get into the gist of singing wholeheartedly with a karaoke machine with her friend's clients, as if she wasn't fed up dealing with those drunkards one by one. Still, she excused herself for the abrupt departure and made a jog towards the so-called "new client". Any new client could be her chance to become the best hostess and receive another few thousand yen as her bonuses. 

"Konbanwa, I am your hostess, Daisy, but you may call me by anything you like." She conversed with the man as the manager walked away to attend to more important things. 

"Come sit, lovely, I'll buy you a drink." The man said, eyeing the way to a nearby vacant table where they both could sit down. 

"I'll have one fine whiskey, please, thank you," Daisy said to the waitress and looked back at the new client now sitting in front of her. 

Nothing outstanding about the man's appearance, an overly grotesque nose, tiny eyes, face almost as wide as the sun, hair in the process of balding. Still, under this thick coat of ugliness, there still hid features she could very much compliment on. His well-tended hands; most likely the work of staying in the office for hours too long. His glistening eyes under the dim light of the hostess bar, almost as if his eyes were made out of pure diamond. His small, cherry-shaped lips that would be perfect for a hostess like Daisy. Everything that no one else would notice but Daisy. 

"Your eyes are like dark, deep holes, you know that?" 

The man seemed to be taken aback by the sudden notice, "Eh? How's that?"

"Because I've fallen hard for them," Daisy said, trying her hardest to not focus on anything else other than his irises. 

"Oh, is that so? Darling?" The man laughed, 

When the sun's out, those who carry on dominate Japan. But when the moon's out, the night flowers bloom like they've never before. Bloodsuckers of the night, they eat you alive until you're no worthy than a piece of penny. Dangerous, addicting; yet beautiful, tempting. 

Kazuha himself, is addicted to one.