Gaara||7 mins in heaven (Lemom)

"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲?...." He ask me confused."Yes Gaara...I love you.."I say with a small sigh getting ready for rejection."TIMES UP!!!"Naruto yells loudly in my ear."Okay.Thanks Naruto"I say with tears streaming down my face."Wait Y/n what's wrong?.."He ask with worried eyes."I'm gonna leave.."I say as I start to leave.

As a start to walk with tears streaming down my eyes,sand grabs my wrist pulling me back in the closet.I watch as the sand guards the door,so I have no way of escaping.

"G-Gaara..?."I say in confusion,thats when i start to feel breathing on my forehead."Y/n.."He says softly.My eyes grow wide as I feel a soft pair of lips on mine.I slowly start to close my eyes as Gaara places his hands on my cheek.I then start to feel a tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for access which I gladly accepted.

As we pull away panting,he start to undress himself as I do the same.As I look down my eye grow wide,'That thing is like 9 inches?!??!'I thought to myself.

~Gaaras PoV~
As I get done undressing myself I catch Y/n staring."Like what you see my princess?"I ask with a smirk as she turns 7 shades of red."Y-Yes.."She says slyly.

~Y/n's pOv~
As I blush,Gaara starts to kiss my neck trying to find my sweet spot."Gaara..."I moan as he finds the spot.As Gaara start to nibble on the stop,it forms a dark hickey."There,now everyone knows your mine."He says to with a cocky smile on his face.

~3rd persons pOv~

Y/n pushes Gaara back on the floor,starting to stroke him up and down slowly."D-Dont tease me.."He says with impatience in his voice.I smirk,"Be impatient baby."I say seductively starting to go faster."Y/n..."Gaara moans softly.

As I start to suck is tip,he moans my name loudly wanting more."Ngh.."He groans out,"Fuck look at my princess."He groans.
"Princess?Could a princess do this?"I ask him as I shove the whole thing into my mouth."Aughhh..."He moans grabbing the back of my head making me bob my head up and down.

"Y/n,im gonna-"He says as I stop earning a annoyed groan from him.He then looks at me and smirks,laying me on my back.

"Y/n,please tell me when it hurts."Gaara says lining himself up at my entrance.I nod im response.

He slowly starts to push himself in me,'This hurts like hell!!'I thought groaning in pain.He look at me with a worried expression,"The pain will be over soon my princess."He says softly going in to kiss me,distracting me from the pain.

He's now all the way in,thrusting in my slowly."Mmm g-go faster.."I ask,he looks at me with a smirk,"Beg for it."He tells me."Gaara..please go faster.."I beg,"Not good enough~"Gaara says with a wink.I think for a bit and return his smirk."Mmm Daddy....please go faster~"I say to him purring at the end.

His eyes grow wide with a blush on his cheek.As he starts to go faster y'all's moans filled the room.(Yall magically ended up in a room somehow. ;-;)

"Ah ah..Y/n......"He says with a voice just above a whisper driving you crazy."G-Gaara nghh I- i'm close."You moan out."Me too..ugh.."He moans.

As you came and shortly Gaara after,yall held each other falling asleep.

"...."

"CONDOMS!!"