Shino aburame

Hi :3

-------------------------------------------------------

Imagine...

You and Shino we're just chilling in your shared bedroom. Shino was watching Tv with his glasses off and you were just reading (a favorite book).

All of a sudden the TV turns off and you're pinned down into the bed."S-Shino?What are you doing?.."You ask confused, and the only response you get is his soft lips on yours. Your eyes widened when his tongue lick your bottom lip begging for an entrance. You open your mouth enough for him to slip his soft and warm tongue in, y'all we're making out for 3 minutes. And you were getting wetter mt the second.

Y/n's POV~

As we were intensely making out I feel his hand go under my shirt, his hand squeezing my right breast ever so softly."Shino.." I moan out, "Hmm? Use your words baby~" He says in a deep teasing voice."I want m-more~"I say moaning, barely being able to get it out."As you wish my ladybug."He says, starting to undress me.

We are both completely undressed, and I start to feel Shino's breath on my heat."What's my name?"He asks kissing me tight, not breaking eye contact with me." Shino..".He gives my clit a long hard lick. My eyes widened, "Shino!" I moan loudly."Good little slut.."He coos and continues to attack my clit harshly." Please!" I shout, "You like that?" Shino ask me slipping a finger in, going at a rapid pace." Shiinooo~"."Cum for me ladybug"He commands. And seconds later, my juices are on his fingers.

~No ones Pov~

"Such a good girl."He starts to line himself up with your entrance, slowly pushing in. You groan in pain," Fuck..".He stops his movements and looks at you straight in the eye,"Do you want to stop?"He ask worried,"No..keep going.." I say desperately.Shino smirks knowing how much you crave him.

A couple minutes later you start to feel a spark of pleasure go through out your body

A couple minutes later you start to feel a spark of pleasure go through out your body."Ngh..Shin-"You get cut off with him harshly kissing you, hitting your g-spot rapidly."Mm..Shino, i'm close!"You yell."Me too...ugh."He says at his figure colapse on top of your tiny one.

You guys are now panting trying to catch your breath after that spicy moment."What-pant-was that for?"You ask looking at him."I just wanted to try it."He simply says.

"I love you ladybug."Shino says with his soft spruce eyes looking into your e/c ones."I love you too bug boy".