Walking in while your changing

Gaara

Gaara's poV:

You and Gaara were cuddling on the couch when you had gotten a text from Tenten inviting yall to a party at her house. You then text her that you'll be there in 30 mins."Hey babe, Tenten invited us to a party. I'm gonna get dressed k?"You say getting up and kissing him on the forehead."Okay."He smiles.

~<>5 mins later<>~
Y/n's pov

You had just got done with putting on your makeup and you are now stripping out of your clothes, now just in underwear."Hmm..should I wear jeans or this red skirt?.."You question yourself.

Gaara's PoV:

'What's taking Y/n so long?.. She's been up there for a bit. I'm gonna go check on her.'.I start to make my towards her room upstairs.

Y/n Pov again:
"Ah fuck it, I'll just wear this one."You say getting the red and black striped dress. I start to put my bra on, and that's when you heard the door start to open...

"G-Gaara!!"You yell blushing, Gaara freezes and looks at your nude body the smirks."Text Tenten that we can't make it."He says as his smirk widens."Oh goodness."

Rock Lee:

Rock Lee's pov:

I just got done running with my youthful Y/n and we are now getting something to eat at Ichiraku's." I'll get a chicken Raman please, Lee what do you want?"She asks me with her beautiful smile."Hmmm, I'll get the stew pork ramen!"I say, "Okay your orders will be served later on."The waiter says.

~30 mins later~
Y/n's POV

I and Lee are now in our bedroom getting ready to go to sleep, "Hey Lee, I'm gonna take a shower k?"I say looking at my thick-browed boyfriend, "Okay Y/n!"He grins at me.

I walk to the restroom and start to take off my clothes until I remember."Oh, I forgot a towel!"I laughed. So I go back into our room, just to be greeting with my boyfriend with widened eyes, "What? Why are you staring at me like babe?"I ask him concerned, "Y-Y/n....y-your Uhm.."He studders pointing to my body.

I look down and my face goes tomato red, "AH!"I quickly try to go back into the bathroom, but a hand closes the door forbidding me to do so."Mmm, I don't think so...I'm gonna show you why they call me 𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸 Lee~"He smirks, "Oh...".

Shino

Your pOv:

You and your one and only boyfriend Shino were cuddling on the couch, watching F/M. You look up at him and softly peck his lips.

Shino in slight shock kisses you back putting his hands on your beautiful S/C skin.

You pull away looking at him and whisper to him, "I love you, Shino Aburame." The Aburame smiles at your words saying, "I love you too, Y/N L/N." Stroking your hair.

While yall were having...your moment, you didn't realize the movie ended. You two look back at the movie and giggle slightly, "I'm gonna go get dressed in my pajamas, K?" You say getting up."Okay.".

*****5 minutes later*****
*****                            *****
You're pov

I start to undress and pick out some pj's for me."Hmm, which one..."I look to my side and see a blue matching pair set."Perfect.".

...Shinos pov...

'What's taking her so long, I'm losing my patience..'I think and groan. I get up to go get a book and all of a sudden I hear what seems to sound like a moan. I blush and run upstairs with anger and confusion.

/Y/n's Pov\

I groan loudly as I lay on the floor cursing at the object I forgot to pick up."Stupid box.."I huff."Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU D-"I hear Shino yell."S-Shino!I'm changing..!!"I yell back at him. He just stares at my body and faints and I swear I saw one of his bugs faint too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Sorry this was short. I have been rehearsing my modeling steps. But I hope you like it!