Chapter 1: You're like a Unicorn, except your Horn is bigger.

This chapter was co-written with Maximum_Super_Sound as Zayn and me, sunmoonstarsgalaxy as Liam

Liam POV:

I walked into Zayn and my room after my parent’s left and I pinned him up against the wall.

“I know you have been living here for a while and I know we have been dating for a while too. Most importantly I know you love me, so are you ready to go all the way?”

“Are… Are you ready?” he gulps nervously.

“More ready than I have ever been. I am ready for you, all of you” I whisper into his ear.

“Good, because you’re about to get all of me. I want you and only you.” He says.

I slowly take off my shirt teasing him before I toss it to the ground, he then does the same and I pounce on him leaving a trail of love bites from his neck to his chest.

I slide off my pants and he slides off his, we fall onto the bad and entangle ourselves in each other. Our members are rubbing together and I flip him over.

“You ready for it?” I say into his hear.

“I want every last inch in me big boy” he says biting down on my neck.

I steady myself at his entrance and I push in.

“God how long are you?” he moans.

I push in all of me before I start thrusting against him, he moans, screaming out my name, thank god my parents are gone. I start pumping him and we both release at the same time. We fall together onto my bed.

“That… was… amazing” I pant.

“Oh my god, so worth the wait” he says as he lies down.

Zayn POV:

“Well, so how was that for your first time with a boy?” he asks me.

“More than worth it, you deserve an award for lasting so long” I say winking at him.

“You did will too baby, don’t forget how much I love you” he says kissing me on the cheek.

“I love you too, even more now” I say tracing my fingers around his nipple and down his hard stomach.

“So what do you want to do today? Anything you want, my treat!” he says wrapping his strong arms around me. I tingle at the sensation of our skin touching.

“I want to cuddle and watch romantic movies all day long. I’ll be hurting in a bit anyway” I say reminding him he just banged me like there was no tomorrow.