Chapter 5: Goodbyes & Heartbreak.

Zayn POV:

Niall decided to talk some sense into me, he told me that what Liam and I had was worth fighting for, he told me I shouldn’t just give up because of some mistakes from the past. He was right, but I was still scared things were going to go wrong.

I decided to go to Liam’s to pick up a few of my things, just incase I still stayed the night at Niall’s. I used my key to open the front door, took off my shoes and headed towards Liam’s and my room. After getting to the basement and petting Troian I heard something, I honestly hoped I was imagining things I must have been.

“Oh Jake, Oh Jake, I’m going to come!” I hear Liam moaning. I pace towards are room and throw the door open to find Jake’s face in Liam’s crotch, he was getting pleasured by someone else besides me, how could he do that to me? After what I went through with my parents? He said he would always be there for me, where would I go? I cant go back home, so I guess I will just have to stay at Niall’s for a while, I’m sure he wont mind.

“It’s not what it looks like Zayn I swear!” he says shocked, when he notices me standing there. I grab my suitcase from the closet and pile most of my things in there zipping it up. I turn to see Jake sending me a look with a mix of “I’m sorry” and shame. I really don’t believe Liam this time, I don’t know what to make of this, he cheated, something I would never do, I am so stupid to think things would be okay that he wouldn’t cheat after what Jake said earlier, I honestly hope they are happy together, they can go fucking die in a hole together, I’m done with Liam James Payne.

“Save it Payne, we’re over!” I yell before storming upstairs. I head towards the front door only to be stopped by Liam’s parents. 

“Where are you going Zayn? Is everything all right?” his father asks.

“No, everything is not alright” I sob. “Liam, he ch-ch-cheated”

“Oh my god!” his mother gasps, she then turns red, I can tell she is fuming.

“WHAT?” Mr. Payne yells.

“If it’s okay with you I am going to stay at Niall’s for a bit, I just need some time.”

“Of course sweetie, you are always welcome to come back, I really hope Liam realizes how stupid he was and things work out between you too, I really love you staying here, it has been so great for our family” Mrs. Payne says hugging me.

After that Mr. Payne pulls me into a hug.

“You take care kiddo, I hope to see you back soon”

“Thanks Geoff, bye Karen” I say between sobs, before I close the door, not knowing whether I would ever head back into that house again.

Liam POV:

I had Jake leave through the backyard doors, I didn’t want him to be caught in the crossfire of my parents. I couldn’t help but think about his soft lips, they way he did that thing with his tongue, how gentle he was with me.

I crept up the stairs trying to get out the door and over to see Louis without my parents noticing. I was just about to turn the doorbell when I could hear a foot tapping on the hardwood floor.

“You young man have so much explaining to do!” My father says angrily.

“How could you do this Liam, after all he had been through why would you stoop that low?” my mother cries.

“B-b-because I still love Jake!”

“Jake, as in Jake from Wolverhampton, what do you mean?” my mom asks worriedly.

“He moved in a couple houses down, he saw me this morning and well later on he wanted to talk so we did, and one thing led to another, and well yeah” I say looking down at my feet, I was in so much shit.