Part X Seventeen

Look how cute he issss^^^^

Two hours into Gon and Hanzos fight, Gon is a lost cause. He's being massacred like Sasuke and Kurapikas' clans.

Bad joke. Sorry.

But I need something to distract me from the fact that one of my s̶t̶u̶d̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ friends is being practically tortured out there. Hanzo has no mercy. Every time Gon tries to get up, he's knocked flat again. Partially the kid's fault, seeing as he refuses to give up. Even when his bones are being threatened.

And the bald man follows through. Snapping the kid's arm like a twig. I'll have to try and heal him up after this. I'm lucky I had a medic on my team. Without the tidbit of knowledge Sakura passed down, I'd be dead ten times over.

I don't know how my chakra will react to the strange energy in Gon, but I can only hope it doesn't kill the kid.  It'll probably be fine.

Hanzo was losing his patience. His actions became more aggressive, and his shouts angrier. Gon wasn't budging. He stood- sat really- and took everything the so-called Ninja threw at him. He glared at Hanzo, determined not to give up.

When Hanzo finally lost his patience, he pulled a long blade from the inside of his arm wraps.

"I could kill you right now." 

He pointed the blade at Gon, drawing a bit of blood from between his eyes. "Everyone here would pass, and I could just retake the exam next year. But you, you would be dead and never able to become a Hunter." He paused.

"So just give up and move on. You'll have so many more chances."  Gon frowned, pulling at his swollen facial features. 

"But I don't want to forfeit."

Hanzo balked. It's not a wrong reaction to tell you the truth. Killua and Kurapika stared at the kid while Leorio shook his head.

"FINE!" The shout startled a few but managed to gain everyone's attention. "I give up, I concede."

As Hanzo walked away from the green-haired boy, he stood up. "No! I don't accept that!" Hanzo looked at him in what could only be confusion. 

"What do you mean? You just won fair and square. Why not move on?" 

Gon shook his head violently, "It wasn't a fair fight. It should be a proper loss!"

With a sigh, I shunshined behind the boy and lightly hit his neck, effectively knocking him out. He won, like Hanzo said, fair and square. He'd be up soon. I didn't hit him hard enough to hurt him.

While I had the chance, I lightly pushed a bit of medical chakra into the back of his head. It healed a bit of the swelling in his face and the oncoming headache he was bound to have.

Luckily, the chakra didn't react violently. If anything it reacted better with him than it did a person with chakra.

A few heads turned to me when I did it: the examiners and two participants. Can you guess which two? If they sensed anything, they didn't mention it.

I brought the unconscious boy to Killua and the others. I know Leorio will be able to keep an eye on him, with his wish to become a doctor and all that. He could use the practice, to be honest. Netero took Gon's name off the board and moved Hanzo's up one. He would fight Killua next.

Netero looked towards me and Illumi. "Next fight: Kakashi vs. Gitturakur."

ʅ)ʃ_(┐ε:)__(:3z)_(-_-)zzz
Sorry that it's so short, next chapter will be longer. I wanted to leave it off on a cliffhanger but I also didn't want to put multiple fights in one chapter.

I know I said that there would only be a few more chapters of the exam arc but I might make every important fight it's own chapter. If it's too short or if no one is interested in the characters, I'll skip over some stuff and put multiple fights in one chapter.

Hope you all enjoyed, make sure to put your opinions in the comments!!!

Am I going to regret putting my hoodie on this when I wake up in the middle of the night? Yes, yes, I am

Am I going to regret putting my hoodie on this when I wake up in the middle of the night? Yes, yes, I am. Am I going to get up and move it? No, no, I am not.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

-582 words-