Part X Twenty-Seven

this chapter is basically pure smut between Kakashi and Hisoka, read at your own risk, its very much skippable if you want to, there will be a * where the smut begins and ends !

Hisoka narrowed his eyes at me. He appeared to be very unamused at the fact that he didn't get what he wanted, I sure do hate that for the man but everyone has to learn that you won't always get what you want.

"What's wrong? I showed you what's under the mask. You got what you wished for didn't you?" The tension was so thick in the air I'm not sure the Chidori could even cut it.

"You know for a fact that wasn't what I meant, little Hatake~ youre hurting my feelings." i am in no way little, I don't know where he's getting these ridiculous ideas from.

"Well why dont you clue me in as to what you actually meant, Hisoka?" I had been walking a thin line for a while now, I'm sure that comment tipped me over the invisible ledge. Hisoka hooked his sharp nails under the second mask now, just as my own hand shot up to grab his neck.

The magician teasingly pulled the fabric down the bridge of my nose, stopping at the end. It revealed more of the long scar as well as the top halves of both my cheeks.

"Are you going to object or shall i continue?" Consent is important kids!

"Does it look like I'm stopping you?" i tested the waters by tightening my fingers just slightly around his throat.

His golden eyes curved with the magnitude of his grin, and sharp teeth of his own caught the glint of artificial light. I brought my other hand up and grabbed his, using his own fingers to pull the mask to rest under my nose. His eyes tracked every movement I made.

With his free hand, he pulled my headband from my forehead and let it drop onto the ground carelessly. My hair drooped into my eyes as all of its main support had been removed. Hisoka pushed the silver strands out of my face, taking my hair in an ever-tightening grip.

Keeping heated eye contact, I pulled the mask the rest of the way off, baring my face for the man. "See, nothing special about it, it's just a face." I smiled at him, "Were you expecting some horrid deformity or something?"

Hisoka didn't speak but shook his head in the negative. I could see him taking everything in, from the scar to the teeth to the little mark on my chin. His fingers in my hair yank me forward to crash our lips together wetly.

********

I couldn't claim ignorance of the sexual tension that had been radiating off us in waves, nor could I be surprised by his actions regarding said sexual tension, so using my grip on his neck to my advantage, I pulled him flush against me. His hand that wasn't tangled in my hair ran down my chest and gripped my hip tightly. I moved my fingers to his jaw and tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Hisoka moaned happily as I bit into his lip, the only other noise in the room than our heavy breathing and our clothes rustling against each other.

I walked him backward, only stopping when his thighs hit the back of the recently vacated table. It rattled as he hit it but didnt break. Hisoka, not seeming to want to be pushed down, spun us around and pushed me onto the flimsy wood. I gasped as he shifted me farther into the center of it, my legs hanging off the side and dangling.