Fourth Year

Staying at the burrow for most of the summer this year has been incredible. We didn't have to deal with the Dursley's treating us like Cinderella, and I really got to get to know Fred and George. Godric, I think I found two more best friends in those crazy pranksters. I've never had so much fun in my life. This morning, we had to wake up super early, Mr. Weasley has us going on a surprise trip but instead of driving or flying, we are hiking to it. Walking through the forest with our big group, even early in the morning, was entertaining, as I walked inbetween the twins. I could not stop laughing at the goofballs. I saw Mr. Weasley stop up ahead and greet a man about his age, then out of nowhere someone familiar dropped from the sky.

"Ced!" I yelled excited, as I made my way over to him. His already incredibly bright smile becoming even more so when he spotted me.

"Mags! Long time no see" he said scooping me into a hug.

We walked side by side, catching up on everything from this summer, before I spotted an old boot on the top of a hill.

"What is that?"

"It's a port key," he said, leaning in close to me, "hold on until you see me let go. Trust me, it's fun" he finished with a grin.

Everyone grabbed on to the boot, then suddenly we were spinning through the air. I heard Mr. Weasley yell for us to let go, looking to Cedric, he did a quick nod as he let go. I let go as well, falling to the ground and landing hard on my back with the rest of the Weasley's, Harry, and Hermione. Looking up I see Cedric, Mr. Diggory, and Mr. Weasley gracefully making their way down. Cedric walks over to me, chuckling as the helps me up off of the ground.

"You alright? That looked painful" he said laughing

"Yes, I feel totally graceful" I said, rolling my eyes

He chuckled again, "You'll get used to that eventually"

"Sure I will" giggling back

We made our way to the craziness of the quidditch world cup, Cedric letting me know he'll catch up with me later, we made our way to the tent we would be staying in. It didn't look like it at first, but it was massive, Merlin I loved magic.

Making our way to our seats, the twins had me dress up in Irish colors. They wanted to paint my whole face but I told them they could do a green and white stripe under each eye. Luckily, they settled for it. As we were making our way up higher, I saw two familiar platinum blondes walking under us.

Leaning over the railing, I said, "Well, if it isn't Prince Malfoy" I grinned

Looking up towards the sound of my voice, I saw a bright smile from my best friend, "Princess, how was your summer?"

"Better this year, I'll tell you all about it later"

"You could come join my father and I in the minister's box" he stated, Mr. Malfoy looking in my direction nodded, agreeing to his son's request.

"Tempting offer, Dray" I stated as Cedric walked up behind me, "but Mr. Weasley bought my ticket so I think I'll have to pass, this time." I saw Draco's face drop a bit as he stared at Cedric standing behind me.

Cedric leaned down to whisper in my ear, "We should get going before the match starts."

I looked towards him, nodding my head, "Sorry Dray, I have to go, but I'll see you later, Love?"

He shot me a smirk at the endearing name, nodding his head but before I walked off, Cedric poked my side making me laugh and I ran off with him chasing after me.

Draco's POV

I heard my angel's voice, literally from above me. When I looked up, she was leaning over the railing, smiling her bright beautiful smile down at me. Her long, dark, wavy hair flowing down over one shoulder, and I could see her bright green eyes from where I stood. Salazar, I needed to finally ask this girl to be mine. I miss her every summer and my heart always stops when I see her after a long time. I could feel my father watching my interaction with her, but I didn't care, I just wanted to see her longer, so I invited her to sit with us. It honestly hurt when she turned me down, but that didn't last long. All I could feel was anger when I saw Diggory step up behind Maggie.  He whispered in her ear with a smirk on his face, I knew he was trying to get under my skin, and Merlin, it was working like a charm. I couldn't stop the skip that my heart made when she called me 'Love', this girl had me wrapped around her beautiful little finger, but my smirk faltered when she ran off laughing with Diggory. Last year, she told me I had nothing to worry about when it came to him, but I'm going to have to fight for her, I can feel it.