Seventh Year (Part 2)

Blaise and Theo snuck me into Hogwarts, lessons started back about a month ago but becuase they were in Slytherin, Snape didn't even bat an eye at their absence. We floo'd into the Headmaster's office, Blaise and Theo knew when Snape and the Carrow twins would be away. So, it was pretty easy to get me in, now they just needed to get me through the castle.

Theo grabbed an extra Slytherin robe, throwing it on me, it was long but it would work. I had the hood thrown up so I couldn't be easily recognized. We walked in a row, with me in the middle until we needed to turn a corner. Blaise in front, with Theo behind, making sure no one snuck up on us. We eventually made it to a wall, that turned into the room of requirement.

"We can't go in with you" Blaise said

"You'll be safe, though" Theo continued

They brought me into a hug, "We'll see you soon" Blaise said before pushing me into the room and slamming the door.

"What's a Slytherin doing here?" I heard a familiar Irish accent ask.

I turned around, slipping the hood off of my head, before smiling at Seamus Finnigan, "Good to see you too, Seamus"

"Maggie?!" Ginny said, coming to the front of the group.

As I slipped the robe off, I looked towards the sound of her voice, I smiled, running towards her to engulf her in a hug. "Ginny! I'm so glad you're okay!"

I pulled back, looking at everyone in the room, "Godric, it's good to see all of you."

"Where have you been?" Neville asked

"It's kind of a long story, if you're okay with that"

There were a lot of nods, and multiple murmured yes's.

I recalled the whole story to everyone in the room, "I only made it here safely because Draco saved me from his father, and Blaise and Theo snuck me in to the castle to keep me somewhere safe."

"You're telling me, that three of the children from 'the Sacred 28' rescued you and got you somewhere safe, without any other motive?" McLaggen asked

"You all know that Draco and I have been together for almost three years now, and Blaise and Theo are two of my closest friends. What I am about to tell you must stay here, it cannot leave this room, or it will ruin everything. Got it?"

Everyone nodded in agreement, I still lowered my voice, "Who do you think has been feeding information to the order?"

Everyone's eyes widen as they comprehend what I just said, "You're telling me," Dean started, "your boyfriend is the insider?"

"He's one insider," I said smiling at everyone. Cho chiming in, "Based off of that huge emerald ring on her finger, they aren't just boyfriend and girlfriend anymore." She said with a smirk on her face.

I blushed immediately, feeling the heat rise up onto my cheeks.

"Does Harry know?" Ginny asked

I shook my head, "I haven't seen Harry since before Dumbledore's death, and I wasn't speaking to him a good bit before that," I said looking down, "but if I know my brother, which I do, he'll be here soon. I'm sorry I couldn't come with more information."

"You gave us enough," Neville said, "You've been through a lot. We are all just glad you're okay."

"I'm glad you all are too. Although, some of you look a bit beat up." I said

"The Carrow twins prefer physical punishment," Seamus answered, "nothing we can't handle."

I smiled at them, it's good to be back.