Seventh Year

A few months, I had been on the run for a few months, and I get kidnapped by the people I was trying to avoid the most. The Snatchers have been kidnapping half-bloods and muggle-borns, and doing Merlin knows what with them. The only reason I ended up in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor, was because Greyback recognized my face from the Department of Mysteries. As far as I know, Lucius made Bellatrix keep me a secret. Otherwise, Draco would've gotten me out of here by now.

Flashback

I had just arrived in the Nott's summer home, it was very quiet and a bit dusty, but that gave me complete relief. I went to the library and found a map of the area so I could figure out where to run.

I heard a tapping on the window in the library, the sound startled me, and I stealthily made my way over to the window. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I saw my owl, Estrella, waiting for me to open the window. Draco must have sent her here in case I needed to send some last minute letters.

I decided to take the advantage and write a letter to Harry. I was letting him know that I was safe for now, but I was going to be on the run for awhile. I told him to be careful and tell everyone that I love and miss them terribly, including him, and I expect to see him soon. I sent it off to the Weasley's burrow with Estrella, telling her I didn't want a response and to come right back.

While I waited for her to come back, I looked through the kitchen for something to eat and I raided closets and dressers for clothes of any kind that I could take with me in my purse.

Hearing the tapping again, I opened the window for my owl to rest. I stayed for a couple of days in the Nott's house, sending Estrella off with one last letter to Draco.

My Dearest Love,

  This is my last letter for awhile. I'm sorry that things have to be this way, but I promise I will find my way back to you. I want you to keep Estrella safe for me, she won't be able to find me for now anyways. I love you so much, and I can't wait until the day I get to marry you.

Love,
Your Princess

I was able to stay hidden for awhile, I thought I was doing pretty well, but the Snatchers found me in the woods one day and chased me down. I was brought to Malfoy Manor and put in front of Bellatrix and Lucius, Draco and Narcissa happened to be out of the manor at the time, so they took me to the dungeons.

I've been helping look after Mr. Ollivander for the past couple of months when Luna arrived.

"Luna?!" I said in shock as she was locked in with us.

"Maggie? What are you doing in here?"

"I'm guessing informtation, and leverage for Harry."

"That makes sense." She still had her beautifully delicate voice, but she was nowhere near as optimistic as she used to be. "How long have you been here?"

"I'm, honestly, not quite sure. I think it's been a few months though."

"Does Draco know?"

I shook my head, " He's been looking for me, Blaise and Theo too, but they can't find any trace of me. I think it's starting to get to him."

"I'd say so, with the way that ring is sparkling on your finger" she said with her mystical smile.

I just looked down at it and smiled, looking back at Luna, I said, "I'm not sure how, yet, but I'm going to get us out of here."

End of flashback