Home

{WARNING! WARNING! This chapter contains use of Alcohol, and mentions of transphobia. If you're not okay with reading about either of these, feel free to skip. Other than that, enjoy. also, every chapter will have an original drawing put above. some may not be added as soon as the chapter is released, but they will all be featured}

'I'm home!'' I said, placing my backpack near the empty beer bottles beside the couch. ''6 hours a day isn't enough anymore, I tell ya'...'' Zoe blabbed, I'm guessing she was on a call with her friend or something.

''where's Tourette,'' I asked her, glancing around the dirty apartment. ''it's after 3:40, isn't he supposed to be home by now?'' Zoe shrugged and knocked around a few empty bottles that were sat right next to her. ''Shit, outta beer,'' she groaned as she mumbled something into the phone and promptly hung up. ''Hey, Transe*, go get your mother a beer.''

*'Transe' is the German word of 'Tranny', which is highly offensive to people who are Transgender.

''I can't get you alcohol,'' I said, picking up and throwing the empty bottles into a trash bag. ''even if I wanted to. Kiel hasn't returned my fake ID since last week.'' She groaned again, wobbly trying to stand up off the couch. ''y-you children cause me NOTHING but trouble!'' she yelled, walking slowly towards the kitchen.

She grumbled a few more things before collapsing and hitting her head on the dense floor.

The door to Leon's bedroom swung open, and Leon's eyes widened. ''W-what happened to Zoe,'' he asked, seemingly unaware of all the empty bottles scattered around the room. ''is she alright, did you knock her out, or something?'' ''do you think I'm that cruel?'' he looked to the side. ''Well-'' I shook my head. ''never mind,'' I said, continuing to clean the room. ''I don't want to know.''