Forgetting

It’s been a few days… they took off the bandages, but I haven’t been able to leave the hospital room. I’m actually getting annoyed at how persistent they are about asking me if I feel good.

I heard some yelling from the room down the hall, the voice sounded like Tourette, so I’m guessing he stays in that room. Only question is, which room exactly down the hall…

I was interrupted from my thoughts when a nurse came in. it was the nurse from before, she was the one who took off my bandages.
‘’good afternoon, Miss Marachia,’’ she said. ‘’please, that’s not my birth surname…’’ I told her, a bit annoyed. ‘’I’m so sorry, Miss… ehm…’’ ‘’ Greineo.’’ She chuckled. ‘’oh, my bad, Miss Greineo, I won’t mess up yer’ name again. ‘’

She put down a tray of food, which looked disgusting. I think it was bland Mac’n cheese, a cup of crushed blueberries, some carrots, and a glass of water.

‘’thank you…’’ I told her. She looked up at me and smiled. ‘’no problem, Miss Greineo,’’ she said, putting her arms behind her back. ‘’you also have a visitor, he says his name is Leon.’’

'’....who’s Leon?...’’
I asked her, confused. She looked almost as confused as I was.
‘’you don’t know who Leon is?’’ I shook my head and took a sip of water. ‘’no, Ma’am…’’
‘’Leon is yer’ older brother, Miss.’’ I almost choked…
‘’I have a brother?’’ I asked, dumbfounded. She nodded. ‘’y-yes… oh I’m afraid this isn’t good… if you don’t remember that, then you may have some brain damage, I’ll go get the doctor.’’
With that, she left the room.
"I have a brother?..."

Abnormal (OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara