Hospital

When I woke up, everything was dark. I couldn't see anything, though I was sure I had my eyes open.

''Hello,'' I called out. ''where am I?'' I heard what sounded like curtains being pulled open beside me to my right. ''Hello?'' I said again, trying to listen in on my surroundings. ''Ah, Hello, Miss.'' A female voice said. ''where am I, what happened to me?'' I asked. I was so confused, I couldn't see, my arms were numb, and my throat hurt whenever I spoke.

''yer' in the hospital, Dear,'' the lady said. ''yer' brother called an ambulance, said that you and yer' dad were both unconscious on the kitchen floor, you had multiple injuries and little pieces of glass in your eyes.'' That would explain why I can't see anything.

''do I have bandages over my eyes?'' I asked. ''I can't see anything...'' ''I'm afraid so, Hun. '' she said, I felt her softly touch my arm in a supporting way. ''don'tcha worry about it though, they'll be taken off in a few days. After yer' eyes have fully healed an' all.'' ''will... I am I going to be blind or something?'' I asked. If I was, it would actually be a good thing. If Zoe and Tourette ever yelled at me, at least I wouldn't have to see their Horrid Fuck-Faces.

''well,'' the girl continued. ''you will still be able to see, butcha' might need glasses or contacts. Yer' vision won't be 20/20 like it was before, but you'll still be able to make out what things are.'' That was okay, I guess. ''is... is Toure- I mean, My Father alright?'' I shuddered having to call him that. He wasn't my biological father, he wasn't even related to me at all. Zoe was my mom's cousin twice removed, so she had connection to my family at least. But Tourette was a complete stranger to me, only an abusive Maniac Son of a Bitch who lets me live in him and Zoe's Crack home.

''yer' Father? Yes, he's very much well. '' she said. ''shit...'' I hissed under my breath. ''so, he's alive?'' I know this sounded suspicious, but hey, I had to ask for clarification. ''uhm, yes. He's alive. Would you like me to tell him yer' awake?'' she said, her voice becoming serious. ''n-no, ma'am. I know it's strange, but don't tell him.'' ''okay, ma'am. Have a good day. If you need anything, there's a button to yer' right, feel around for it and hit it if you need something.'' I nodded, to which I heard a door close, so I assumed she left.

I didn't want Tourette to know I was still alive, he could do something else to me once we both get out. The only question I had, was where was Leon? If he called for them to come get us, then he should be here too, right?

I wasn't sure, but I couldn't see shit! So I couldn't exactly do anything till they took the bandages off.