💜 EP-1 💜

Viewers POV ~

It's night time ( Location - Bongsan - dong, Jung - gu, Daegu, South Korea ).
At Brown Bricks bar,
A boy went to serve the customers but one person unfortunately hitted him on shoulder so he dropped the bottles and it was broken.
His boss came and scolded him. He reduced 100 won from his salary.
It was not his mistake to break the bottles but he didn't talked back of his boss.

~ Main Lead Intro ~

His name is Jeon Jungkook. Age - 25
He was a man who never talks. He will admit the mistakes which he didn't do. He never have a smile on his face.
He was poor and working at many places to gain money for his mom.

~ Family Situation ~

His mom is a heart patient. To do operation they need more money. So he is working hard for his mom. He'll only talk to his mom.
His dad left them and went to another woman without giving divorce.
He can't make his mom to divorce in this worse situation. So he decided to make her mom to get well and then talk about legal divorce.
---------------------------------------------------------
~ Viewers POV ~

At Kim corporation's Chairwoman's home.
Chairwoman : can you behave as a rich child? I said to not eat street foods.
Y/n : who are you to order me?
Chairwoman : your mom.
Y/n : my mom? In which generation? Stop disturbing me. I'll do whatever I like.
Chairwoman's husband : how dare you could talk like this? Go to your room.
Y/n : What the hell! It's looks like you were kidnapped me. I'm again saying. Don't come across my life.
She went to her room and locked.

~ Main Lead Intro ~

Y/n was a bold girl and always playful. She is adopted by them in her age of 19. She is an orphan.
Now she is 22 years old. From her age of 19 to 22, her step parents were pushed her under their control.

~ Situation ~

She have a lot of injuries in her body cuz of her step dad.
He'll beat her like a insane person whenever she goes out of their control.
This is the life y/n living.
Y/n was the president in Kim Corporation.
She is adopted by them because to get Han Soft Corporation. Han Soft Corporation's president agreed to shake hands with Kim Corporation if their daughter was gave to him as wife.
He was a aged man but he is aiming to get a young age woman.
Since Kim Corporation's Chairwoman's daughter was died in an accident, they adopted y/n to get Han Soft Corporation.
They don't know about y/n and her birth. Her birth was a mystery.
---------------------------------------------------------
~ Viewers POV ~

At a forest.

An old man : date 6 poor men.
A woman : is this work for our goal?
An old man : it's depends upon the man whom you date.

The woman comes out of the forest and entered into daegu.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Finally I started to write a new fanfiction. It's my long day dream and I'm happy that my oppa jeon jungkook is the hero of the story. I hope you'll like it cuz it have romance too...don't worry...! 😂 Upcoming episodes will have a love story. I'll try to write it well.

- Kim Min Young

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•