💜 EP-5 💜

~ Chairwoman's POV ~
' is these money were own to you? How dare you could spend my money? '
Y/n : ' eomma ' I'm your daughter...I have rights to take your money.

She smiles to her. Just to make her irritated.

' who is your mom? You are just adopted '.
Y/n : oh! It's ok...you have adopted me legally. So now I'm your daughter. Now realise...why your daughter died too fast... thank god she didn't alive.
' stop to talk about my daughter '.
Y/n : are you thinking she died in accident? It would be bcoz of you. ' A suicide ' which child will live under a parents like you?

Her step dad came and slapped her.
Y/n : I thought you'll come but don't think your slap will pain for me. All those pains were in heart.

She went out with anger.

~ Jungkook's POV ~

Y/n came to jk's home.
' Annyeonghaseyo....ajussi...are you well? '
Jk's mom : I'm well. Go ma wo yo! If you are not there... now I'll be in hell.
' Don't say like that ajussi...why you should go to hell when their is heaven? Anyways...I caught you before you were going '.

She smiles when talking.

Jk's mom : oh my child! I want you to be my daughter in law. That's the good way to repay.

She got shock.
' mwoyaaaaaa '

Jungkook smiled cuz he like her but he hides infront of her.

Jk : eomma!
Jk's mom : I know you have boyfriend. I envy....did he beaten you? My son said you have lots of scares.

' jogiyoo... I'm confused. Who said I have boyfriend? '
Jk : didn't you said in bar?
' omma! I talked about my step dad. You....how could you conclude that I have boyfriend? Don't irritate. Who will love me with all these scares? That's why I'm hiding it by full hand dress even I love to wear sleeveless. You the first man who saw me with scare in the late night '.
Jk : then you don't have boyfriend?
' did I talked in French? '

He got shy and bright smile after hearing that she didn't have boyfriend.

Jk's mom : then it's good... I'll give my son to you.
Y/n : ajussi...I know you are very sincere to repay but please don't put your son's life into hell. I'm requesting you.

She told and went out by telling bye bye. Jk's mom told her to go safely. Jk went behind her.

Jk : go safely. Can I drop you? Where is your home?
Y/n : I didn't have home.
Jk : then... living in streets?
Y/n : yeh man...at first you looked like a silent boy, now making joke of me. Aigooo...'don't believe adorable men'. I'll go by myself.
Jk : bye bye.

Y/n went to her home...
---------------------------------------------------------
~ Kyu Joon's POV ~

She went to a flower shop.
She talked so friendly with a man working their.
He is a poor guy, a hyper active person.
Injects a person by his smile vaccination.
His name is Jung Ho Seok.
He is a hopeful man who is aiming to get a good life.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

          - Kim Min Young